• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Joukamachi no Dandelion

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Joukamachi no Dandelion

The Sakurada family is a pretty ordinary family of eleven people living in a solitary house. Except that their father is the king, and each of the children has special powers. Also, to ensure their safety and to help citizens decide the next king, the town is observed by more than 200 security cameras.
    ---
    Episodes: 12
    Genres: Comedy, Super Power, Slice of Life, Seinen
    Producers: FUNimation Entertainment, TBS, DAX Production, Pony Canyon Enterprises, Houbunsha, Production IMS, TC Entertainment
    ---
    Sorry, last thread.. for now! ;) This one is pretty funny and has a catchy opening; I admit the setting seems a bit odd at first but it actually works out alright. There are 2 stories per episode, so it any one story doesn't drag on for too long. The first two episodes were alright, but it gets better!​

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    This series is adorable.

Something about just having the daily antics of a close-knit family makes my heart warm and fuzzy.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I really liked this week's episode! The characters seem to be changing each week instead of continuing with the same personalities for 12 episodes. I think if I were Aoi I would be worried about the same things too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I definitely love how the family has a lot of children and plus the fact that each child has different powers!
    This is definitely one of those iyashikei anime!

Back