• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey As A Pokemon(Born As A Pokemon 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Why do you sound so sad now.A minute ago you seemed happy?"Sam then smelt the air but couldn't find his parents scent."I think his is a lost cause they sad one day they would leave me and i guess it was today."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Sorry. When you startled me it caused my tone to change. This is just how I am. It's a long story that I don't want to tell."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Oh, anyway what do you want to do i think my parents actually left like they said. Now i can do what i want."Sam said with a smile

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "I don't know why don't we just look for something to eat.I am getting a little hungry"Sam looked above them as they walked and saw berries in the trees.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i wake up in a tree just outside the entrence of new bark town. ileap down and go into some bushes to hide.i make my way to the lake and poke my head. i se a vulpix and a cyndaquil and i walk aroun the to the other side of the lake. i walk to the lake and have a drink.all my senses are alert for the slightest sound or smell.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look across at the cyndaquil and head into the bushes.i walk around and poke my head out of grass behind the cyndaquil."why are you here?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    No way I can miss this!
    Name: Blue Lightning (Blue or Lightning for short)
    Pokemon: a Pikachu
    Pesonailty: very friendly with everyone, and he likes to travel aound the world!
    Description: he is a Pikachu! he looks like a Pikachu! XD

I was going to New Bark Town for second time in my life. When I was just going to enter the city, I smelled other 3 pok?mon not too far from there. I walked over the 3 pokemon , a vulpix , a cyndaquil and a houndour. "Hello!" I said to the pokemon with a big smile.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Mia hung from a tree, her tail wrapped around one of the various branches. She flipped of the branch and landed softly on the grass. Mia walked over to where four pokemon were standing. She bounced over to them and let out a energetic, "Hi!"

Alana

Years
    Blaze hung back from all the others. She didn't know any of these Pokemon so she decicded to keep her distance. She moved beside one of the bushe and sat down to watch.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i jump and shoot a ball of flame at the pikachu.i go back into the gass and run away. to the other side of the lake i jump onto a tree trunk and climb up.i go onto a branch and watch the group.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw the ball of flame coming at me, so I evaded it jumping, "hey! I won't harm you! neither anyone of you, there's no reason to attack each other" I said to everyone as I looked at all of them.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i sigh."sorry pikachu . you scared me."i look around the group and see the vulpix. i jump down from the tree and run oer to the vulpix. i walk up behind her and touch her left hind leg.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:um im on the other side of the lake and up a tree. the lake is 150 metres across.

"why are you hiding?you look sad."

Alana

Years
    Blaze shrugs. "I'm just like that. I don't know why. Yes I do but its a long story."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok. were you abandoned by your trainer?you have a look in your eyes."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back