• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    {}=translations

flygon took off. Pichu sighed with relif..until Eevee cam down to the branch it was on. "UII!!" {BAKA!!} She said as she whcked Pichu across the face with her tail not-so-softly. Pichu looked back at it, shocked. "Pichaa!!" It said {what did I do??} "UI VEE!!" {YOU LET KELLY'S ONLY CHNACE OF GETTING HELP FLY AWAY THATS WHAT!!} "Picha Pichuuu!!" {But how can we trust her?! shes not one of us!!} Eevee growled. {Did she even try to harm you Pichu?! WELL?!! I saw the whole thing and if I was you, I would've trusted her so if she was good, then she would atleast help Kelly} Pichu flinched at her tone. "Pichuu..Picha?!" {well, if you would've just tld me then I probably would've trusted her!!} Eevee sneered at Pichu then turned to go back to Kelly. "Vee vee Uii!!" {Its to late now. besides, she wants Kelly dead anyways. I bet all the humans do now..} Eevee's eyes darkened. Pichu jumoed up next to Eevee. "Picha pichaa.." {all but one..}

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The girl sighs as she circles down and lands by the others. "I tried to help Kelly, but her Pokemon wouldn't let me past. So, I did the only thing I could do." she shrugged, "I left. I cannot stand being with such cruel beings."

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "Picha Pichaa.." Pichu and Eevee continued to sit with their friend, waiting, forever if they had to, for her to wake up. Eevee was laying down in front of Kelly until she quicky stood up and smelt the air. "Pi?" Pichu asked from next to her. "uiii..." {one of my kind...} Eevee wanted so badly to jump down and see who it was and if it was any harm, but she could not leave Kelly alone..She scanned the area to try to find the Pokemon instead..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: For our sanity, pokemon dailogue will be in the following format: "[Blah...blah...blah]" so that we can better understand it XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "Eii!!" Eevee spotted an Umbreon once the sunlight hit him and started acting frantic. Eevee then told Pichu to stay by Kelly and if anyone comes then tell her. With that, Eevee sped down the tree to inspect the Umbreon.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "UI!" {WAIT!} Eevee said franticly, trying to stop the Umbreon from leaving. She got up in front of him. She didn't want to say her friend, Pichu, was wrong, but she also didn't want Umbreon to leave. She thought that maybe it would help them.."Eii..Uii vee?" {But uhh...Wouldn't you be disobeying your master if you leave since she sent you here?}

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    (*coughcoughcoughcough* -goes into a coughing fit- DON'T YOU DARE ROLEPLAY MY CHARACTER! THAT'S AGAINST THE PC'S RULES! Sorry, I can't STAND it when people roleplay my character, and especially roleplay them like THAT. You know nothing of his characteristics and what he does in situations. He is not the whiney little thing you portray him to be and you have NO RIGHT to powerplay him in such negative terms.

I am also peeved with you. I can see why you portray your character as yourself, and that is all I will say.))

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Listen. Its WRONG to RP other's characters. I'm not just saying that because I don't like it, I'm saying it because its against the RULES. And you have no right judging people who you don't even KNOW. Heck, I could be over a thousand miles away from you, or closer. We cannot see face to face, and you do not know what has happened in our lives at this very moment, or in the recent years. What if I based the dead father on a real-life situation? Or what if I'm suffering from a burden that I must have for my whole life. You understand nothing of what goes on in my life, so do NOT call me a "whineyass" and do NOT judge me. Do not just assume I am like that all the time, because it shows others who YOU really are; An inconsiderate person who cruely judges others without any regard of what they might be facing, and acts immature by calling them names that may not suit them at ALL. If you are truly thirteen, then you certainly do NOT act your age. I do not wish to carry this argument further, so I shall delete the previous posts of Nire putting her Umbreon to "help" the other girl, and you can do what you want with your other posts.))

Last edited:
    Years
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    o__O *twitch* No I will NOT edit my post just for some whineyass baby on here >.>

Just roleplay without me!!
    Please do not swear. If you are having an issue with a member take it to the staff or just leave the thread. Thanks you.

Kurosaki

Kakashi, what you were doing was powerplaying, and isn't allowed, unless the RPer who plays that character allows it. So I'm kindly asking you to edit your post so you aren't controlling her character. ^^;;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I know nothing about RPing so I left this to David but I'd like to point out that both Kakashi & Sasuke Lover and Wolf Goddess are in the wrong. Kakashi power-played and I am aware that breaches RP rules but neither of you had the right to fight with each other like that. Calm down and if you can't RP without fighting don't RP together.

Kakashi, as Bobby said swearing is against the rules, and David asked you to edit your post. David is an s-mod, and I might mention he did mod here, and he asked you, not ordered you to. Go and edit it, please, and yes, I am telling you to edit it. Stubbornness doesn't make you look any better and it gets you nowhere.

PC is supposed to be safe and happy but if people are going to break the rules then it can't be happy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Why couldn't David just edit the post? XD He gets to flex his new SMod-Strength :P

Kurosaki

OOC: Because I trust the members enough to let them do it by themselves? XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: That's long out the window :P Look at the way signature limits are enforced XD [/shuts-up] Can we just RP now again? ._.;

Years
    OOC : Ok this thing is going fast =P You posted 3 pages overnight (i live in Europe mind you) I don't really get everything that's going on with the bickering because some posts were deleted, but I hope everything is kindof solved now...

IC:
    Ryley had watched the whole scene between the two trainers and their Pokemon from a safe distance with most of the others.
    She watched the scene unfold a bit worried. She had just assumed that this mission would be all nice and happy, but appearantly she had been wrong. On the short way they had walked there hadn't been much talking and now this.
    She turned to Henry, who had walked over to the two and said something to them briefly and was now back, and asked him what was going on.
    "What's the matter? Is everything going to be alright?"
    Soon word reached her that Kelly had dissapeared and that Nire had gone after her.
    Ryley looked at the other members nervously and shrugged, but she didn't say anything. When after a while Nire still hadn't returned Ryley was about to ask if they should go looking for the two of them. But when she opened her mouth to speak the flapping of wings could be heard and soon Nire was with them again.
    "I tried to help Kelly, but her Pokemon wouldn't let me past. So, I did the only thing I could do.I left. I cannot stand being with such cruel beings."
    Ryley didn't know what to do at first but then nodded to Nire.
    "Well, you tried your best. What should we do now?" she asked more to herself than to the others.

OOC : I hope that was alright, since I missed some stuff...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back