• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) OOC Revamped

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
  • I can JP with you Orianna if you like? Considering my character will probably be travelling alone as well and seeing as everyone else is sort of making arrangements already. :P

[EDIT]: Hmm, this may not work out as well as I had originally intended. It looks like my character is going to have a five day journey to get to the small village, while your character only has a three day journey. Unless there's some way we could make it work?

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I also have a Five day journey. Pshaww, how fitting for a beast of flames. We'll push through with blaze fury... Or, atleast that's what I wanna say. I'm really thinking. "Awww mannnn."

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I can JP with you Orianna if you like? Considering my character will probably be travelling alone as well and seeing as everyone else is sort of making arrangements already. :P

[EDIT]: Hmm, this may not work out as well as I had originally intended. It looks like my character is going to have a five day journey to get to the small village, while your character only has a three day journey. Unless there's some way we could make it work?

Yeah, that's not really going to work out xD

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • I also have a Five day journey. Pshaww, how fitting for a beast of flames. We'll push through with blaze fury... Or, atleast that's what I wanna say. I'm really thinking. "Awww mannnn."

Awww :(
    xD

But yeah, anyone in the five day group we should get a JP going!

The three of us are the only ones in the five day group that has posted so far.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • The three of us are the only ones in the five day group that has posted so far.

Okay awesome! So what do you guys think? Should us three go ahead or should we wait for the others in the five day journey group?

I'll get a post up early-ish tomorrow and have my character head on his journey to speed things along.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • SylveonStar and Sir Bastian: Maybe I was a bit hasty in suggesting a joint post. We would need to figure out who will post the completed joint post and what order the have the parts of it in. Now I will type my part on Pages, Mac's equivalent of Microsoft Word. Now the parts would be best to send via PM to whoever will be posting it when completed.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Judge Mandolore Shepard: I might choose to interact with other characters once we get off the boat so a jp might not be the best idea right now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out x.x
    I really can't find the inspiration and the proper mood to post in this x.x
    At first, I was really excited about this and I thought I'd still be when it came back, hence my applying c.c but I guess the excitement died out and I feel that I'm simply struggling to write x.x

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • x
    "The Mellow Skater"
    CHAPTER N
    PART N​
    コオリヤン
    (Kooriyan)

- -

478.png

UHgOVzx.png
    [▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

「NAME」 コオリヤン(KOORIYAN)
    「NICKNAME」 コリ(KORI)
    「AGE」 20
    「SEX」 FEMALE
    「KINGDOM」 ICE
    「GIJINKA」 FROSLASS

「ABILITY」 SNOW CLOAK ― Raises Evasion in Hailstorms.
    「MOVES」 HAIL CONFUSE RAY ICE BEAM DOUBLE TEAM

「APPEARANCE」 Both taller and more frail than the average female, Kori tends to look slightly lanky, though not too much that she looks unhealthy. Her pale skin blends well with her icy-white Kimono and hair, and contrasts with her red belt in a very appealing manner. Her hair is cut neat and short, though two long lengths of hair hang down to her shoulders in front of her ears, and she practically wears the horn-like ice fragments atop her head. Her face is round, and her cool blue eyes are large, features that make her appear attractive to most, especially in a royal and refined sense. This also goes in tandem with her naturally thin eyebrows, and of course, her clothing.

She wears wooden Geta, though she enjoys being barefoot on smooth and/or clean surfaces, especially ice. Her expression is often either one of disinterest or very, very mild curiosity. That is to say, she is not very easy to read by facial expression, and very often she is merely watching someone or something with an unwavering stare. Her body language can speak volumes, however. One example of this is her constant need to nibble at a fingernail, or to cast very quick glances at people she finds appealing, hoping they go unnoticed. Though she appears dainty, she uses her slender body structure to her advantage, acting quickly and light on her feet.

「PERSONALITY」 Very much calm and quiet, Kori often keeps to herself if she's not well-acquainted and friends with someone. She's quite happy while alone, where she can either take in scenery or skate barefoot on the ice. By this standard, she tends to have bitter feelings toward others who are noisy or obnoxious in her eyes. While the "girly" parts of her personality seep through, she finds them embarrassing, and tends to put up a "masculine" act; this abrasive personality is how most people know her. Despite this, though, she is capable and very much enjoys having at least one friend to feel close to.

Kori finds politeness very endearing, though she tends only to show that kindness to those that are close to her. She tends to have very stubborn views on following rules, though. That is to say, she does not like to follow the orders of others. This, obviously, causes conflict between Kori and others in many situations. Being as stubborn as she is, Kori will continue to do as she pleases even if commanded or threatened. However, when someone approaches her with hostility, her tone changes quickly. She does not take malice well, and the moment another steps toward her angrily, she snaps right back. In fact, she can be quite terrifying when angry, and she has very little control over her temper once this happens.

「HISTORY」 Living in the Ice Kingdom, Life was pretty mellow. As far as territorial war went, they have the type advantage over Dragon, and are neutral against Bug. Generally speaking, there was not a lot of conflict for the Ice Kingdom. Things were quiet, and for Kori, this was grand. However, it was also boring. While she did enjoy passing time skating on the frozen waters, she had already in her teens explored every inch of their territory. Seeking more out of curiosity and intrigue, she headed for the border of the unknown lands. Desolation is what she found there, and after hearing the recent rumors about the unknown, she trembled as she approached. In dead silence, she crept closer and closer until... Swish! Rustling in the trees and bushes. Startled, Kori immediately fled and returned home as fast as she could.

Now, years later, Kori hears that the twin princes as well as the other rulers are forming a party to send into the unknown. Being close to the twins, she quickly claimed her spot in the expedition, and began preparing immediately. She was nervous, sure, as she hadn't returned since her last attempt, but she was intent on learning the mysteries of the unknown. With a party full of all sorts of types, what could go wrong, right? She could finally discover what she'd been curious of all this time!

「OTHER」 A few minor extra details including likes, dislikes, height, weight, and more are available in the archived page. (Spoiler warning!)

「PASSWORD」 GooGooGaGa?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Orianna: sorry to see you go

銀ヤミ: your accepted

Everyone: sorry I was gone, I was dreadfully sick this past weekend.

Back