• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journeye' Reborn (OOC)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I feel like I'm harassing you with questions but I have just one more. Do we trail off our post after throwing the pokeball for you to decide if we catch it? Or once the pokemon is approved we can catch it?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I feel like I'm harassing you with questions but I have just one more. Do we trail off our post after throwing the pokeball for you to decide if we catch it? Or once the pokemon is approved we can catch it?

You can catch it anyway you want in your post(s). :)
    Its already been approved, so... :3

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
    finally going into route one today. Can i catch a machop? if not how about a shinx? or rattata?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Just remember that electric pokebeasts are also known as 'magic types'. :3
    Cause y'know -- electricity isn't exactly a common thing in the middle ages. ^^;;;

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
    ok. also can you do a post like you did for "Oliver" and "Anya" for me. then can i continue off from there

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
    "Meanwhile...

Jacob Gallier, along with his Growlithe, set out to Route One as well. Soon, there was a rustle in the bushes. Along with a sound of a swishing tail. Soon, the tail stuck out of the bushes. It was blue. Then, the tail withdrew from the bushes, then, a small pokebeast came out from the thick bush.

A wild Shinx has revealleed itself."

i don't have a Growlithe, I have a Rufflet, Kay11190 is the one with a Growlithe.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    "Meanwhile...

Jacob Gallier, along with his Growlithe, set out to Route One as well. Soon, there was a rustle in the bushes. Along with a sound of a swishing tail. Soon, the tail stuck out of the bushes. It was blue. Then, the tail withdrew from the bushes, then, a small pokebeast came out from the thick bush.

A wild Shinx has revealleed itself."

i don't have a Growlithe, I have a Rufflet, Kay11190 is the one with a Growlithe.

My mistake; there you go; I fixed it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Do you mind if I take a pokemon special approach to battling? I think it would be interesting if the trainer had to do more than just call out attacks.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I just mean that in both some trainer and wild battles the opposing pokemon and trainer do not only focus on the character's pokemon. Instead they may also attack the trainer, seeing as if he goes down so do the pokemon. It just makes it so the trainer has to be more aware of what is going on in the fight, and has to have more skill than just knowing attacks. I thought it would be a little more fitting based on the time period.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ok noted. My next post may take a while, I'm currently at band camp, and my room may not be fully set up for a few days. I will have it as soon as possible.

Back