• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joyride to paradise

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • You get into your car (you have one in this hypothetical scenario, and you know how to drive). You aren't worried about gas and you have your passport. You want to get away from where you are and get there as fast as possible. Where are you going?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • North. Doesn't matter, just head north until I can't get north anymore and then turn right back around and head south until I can't get any further. And if money isn't a problem I'm just getting to the airport as quick as possible and taking the first overseas flight they have.

I'm assuming if we aren't worried about gas we aren't worried about money in general.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Across the US riding a beast of a bike.
    triumph-rocket3-roadster-2010-1.jpg

~Triumph, you look so fine I swear I'm gonna make you mine~

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • The Adirondack Mountains in Central New York. From there I'd probably go further northeast into New England, then cross the border and not stop until I reach the tip of Nova Scotia.

Sirfetch’d

I'd drive right to the coast and hop on a boat to my own personal island. The relaxation and privacy would be just what I need.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This happens to me a lot. I just get in my car, and people are like "Where are you going???" as I open the front door and I say "I don't know." I'm being absolutely 100% honest. I have no idea where I'm going if I say that. I just want to go for a drive. When I get like this, I just respond to whatever whim of direction I have. If I feel like turning left on a street I've never been on, I'll do it. I usually end up in the same areas. One time I ended up getting completely lost 40 minutes away from home. Thank god for GPS.

Years
  • I can't see me ever being in a situation where locked away in my room isn't the most comfortable and pleasant place to be to be honest. But if I had to go somewhere

There's this place a couple of hours away from me where you can pay to stay in these really old cottages. It's really nice and peaceful there and feels really far removed from society even though it isn't actually too far away from places to buy anything you can't get at the cafe/store on the grounds.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would like to go to NZ some day, got friends there too. Recently though our holidays are spent in SA visiting family , which is a bit of a 1st world problem seeing south africa is great country for holidays.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I would make pitstops in Toronto, Virginia, and Alabama for my three special people first. I'd also stop along at every American landmark and sightseeing location because I want to see as much of my beautiful country as possible! Then I'd somehow drive over the ocean to Ireland and Scotland, then stop in Norway for more scenic beauty. :>

But if I can't stop anywhere except my destination and my vehicle can't drive over the ocean, I'd stop in New York City. I've always wanted to go and see it. Or Washington D.C. because politics and that city fascinate me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'd fly and take a road trip around Europe with friends if possible. I would love to go somewhere if I could bring my friends along. Europe just looks so fascinating with all the different places you can go to and explore.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Give me our old black Yamaha bike and take me to Friendship Place, in Colorado Springs, on a wet evening so I can gaze at nature's pride. The outlook there lets you overlook the entire city, and gives you a Missionary's look at the breadth of Pike's Peak. It's a sight like none other.

The beauty of the mountains overcast with warm rain, with our cowboy skies clear or spotted... is amazing. It's like none other, it's where I want to go.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i like to drive until im lost and then try to find my way back. i've found many new ways around doing just this! but anyway in this scenario i would drive cross country to the grand canyon (arizona)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'd like to stop by in Singapore, Japan, Australia and more because I want to have some sightseeing, and also meeting with my friends and relatives who live there too, and after that, I want to be back to the place where I started from.

Back