• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JS7's 4th & 5th Gen. Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    If I can I'd like to have a free Zorua, a Torchic, a Squritle, and a Bulbasaur, I'll post again in a bit, or PM you, to put up what I can trade you for them

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • is there still a zorua left? :D
    Yes. There is 7 left, 2 on hold.

If I can I'd like to have a free Zorua, a Torchic, a Squritle, and a Bulbasaur, I'll post again in a bit, or PM you, to put up what I can trade you for them
    You can have a free Zorua. There is now 6 Zorua left with 3 on hold. And I can trade you a Torchic, Squirtle, and a Bulbasaur for something in return. I'm available tomorrow.

Last edited:

Winneon

Years
  • Bump back to the top. I can trade today!

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I like the animated pictures, but you should list the genders of the dream world pokemon as I might want them if they are female... I can trade some 2nd gen pokemon if you want... Check out my thread... I'd like a Piplup and maybe the dw pokemon if they are female... Check to see what you want...

Winneon

Years
  • Hey, can i get a Zorua please. You're awesome for giving them away!
    Thanks! I can trade tomorrow! I will PM you when you're online and I'm online!:)

Do you take cloned pokemon?
    Most certainly! PM me tomorrow!

do you also trade to 4rth generation games?
    YES!!! That's why my Trading Center is 4th & 5th Gen! Unfortunatly, I don't have that many strong and valuable Pokemon on my 4th Gen. game.

I like the animated pictures, but you should list the genders of the dream world pokemon as I might want them if they are female... I can trade some 2nd gen pokemon if you want... Check out my thread... I'd like a Piplup and maybe the dw pokemon if they are female... Check to see what you want...
    I most certainly will! I'll PM you when I have looked at your thread!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    im interested iny our Tornadus

do you accept legendaries from other generations?
    i currently have avaible:
    - MoltresUT
    - Latios UT
    - Rayquaza 100
    - Ho-Oh 85
    - Entei 82

Winneon

Years
  • im interested iny our Tornadus

do you accept legendaries from other generations?
    i currently have avaible:
    - MoltresUT
    - Latios UT
    - Rayquaza 100
    - Ho-Oh 85
    - Entei 82
    I will trade my Tornadus for your Rayquaza. I am collecting legendaries, and I don't have Rayquaza yet.:)

Can I have a Zorua if you still have any?
    YES! Most certainly you can have a Zorua. I'm free most of today! PM me when you're ready!:)

Last edited:

Winneon

Years
  • Bump to the top! This thread was WAYYYY back there!!!

Winneon

Years
  • Today is the last day you may get a Zorua! So hurry and ask for one!

Winneon

Years
  • The Zorua event is NOW OVER! And now for an announcement:

BIG ANNOUNCMENT!
    ALL requests for trade are CLOSED until August 27th! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I am not online that much anymore on Pokecommunity until school starts. So, see ya 'till the end of August!

Winneon

Years
  • I am back! This trade center is now open again. (I said this TC would come back on August 27th, but, I don't have anything else planned this summer!)
    Also, for those of you who want to trade on 4th Gen games, I cannot trade on my Platinum because I restarted it. All of the Pokemon that were listed on my Platinum Pokemon were transferred to my Black. (Platinum is my only 4th Gen game.)

Happy Trading!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back