• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Juli's Funny Pages!

Years
    Juli's Funny Pages!

01. Boys and Slinkies

02. Miltank's Nose

03. Sea Sponges

04. Old Man In An Elevator

05. Welcome to...

06. Proffessor Oak.

Last edited:
    Years
    XDDDD; they're great, I love them. I told you about the first one earlier, how it needs some sort of punctuation after "slinkies." Other than that I don't really notice any other errors.

So I assume they're all going to end with the -_-' thing?

Years
    It is meant to be CASM not chasm... its play on words... CASM stands for Cool American Sports Merchandise (it was a shop in Russia that was closed down).

New Comic up btw. Number 06. Proffessor Oak.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Another small notation, but when using speech bubbles the conversation goes downwards.

[Here is the first comment]
    [Here is the second]
    [Here is the third]

Etc. It makes it much easier to read comics than having to guess what order things are in.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    heh. These are good, I have to admit.
    I love the recurring "-_-'" theme at the end.

overall, I suggest continue these funny pages (I would call them panels, but your the one who made the title), and take nova's advice. :D

Back