• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • Denchura's name contains the words "electric" and "tarantula"

Looks like we got our first Bug/Electric type!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • They did just a little in each Gen... some change tiers and such... and this Gen has said it will be alot different and it points directly towards a major change
    Tiers don't count as changes in stats!!!! Shh, Latias changes tiers during generation 4 did it's stats go up in the middle of the gen???No they didn't...
    Well triple battles sure are a major change...wonder what other changes we might have...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Wow, an electric bug?

I was thinking our first one would be a glow bug or something.

Thats awesome :D

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

• Tiers don't count as changes in stats!!!! Shh, Latias changes tiers during generation 4 did it's stats go up in the middle of the gen???No they did...
    Well triple battles sure are a major change...wonder what other changes we might have...

Smogon tiers will most likely go through a huge change. Some pokemon may come along that make the current OU pokemon look lame.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

Tiers don't count as changes in stats!!!! Shh, Latias changes tiers during generation 4 did it's stats go up in the middle of the gen???No they did...

Calm down lol "Did it's stats go up in the middle of the gen???No they did..." LOL

Anyways it doesn't matter for one person some go stats changed and some didn't... point is they said big changes... big changes and different experience... thats revamping don't cry about it its a good thing

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm not sure why Volbeat wasn't Electric/Bug but oh well... I think it may have something to do with a Tarantula's hair.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Wow, an electric bug?

I was thinking our first one would be a glow bug or something.

Thats awesome :D

I was hoping for a Firefly Pokemon as our first Bug/Electric... Owl City being played while I catch it for the first time = epic

Years
  • Calm down lol "Did it's stats go up in the middle of the gen???No they did..." LOL

Anyways it doesn't matter for one person some go stats changed and some didn't... point is they said big changes... big changes and different experience... thats revamping don't cry about it its a good thing
    Haha that was a typo :P, I fixed that. I'm not crying I'm just saying it hasn't been done since gen 2! Well the people who are crying are the people who oppose triple battles and I love them :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    I don't know what those things are. The goth Pokémon looks like a Halloween costume gone wrong. I like the Dragon looking Pokémon that's green. The mole Pokémon looks pretty nice too. I like the Electric Tarantula also. But other than that... I have NO clue what those things are. I have disliked Pokémon before, but I have never went, "What the f*** is that?" This is the first time this has happened to me... and that's a bad thing.

Years
  • I don't know what those things are. The goth Pokémon looks like a Halloween costume gone wrong. I like the Dragon looking Pokémon that's green. The mole Pokémon looks pretty nice too. I like the Electric Tarantula also. But other than that... I have NO clue what those things are. I have disliked Pokémon before, but I have never went, "What the f*** is that?" This is the first time this has happened to me... and that's a bad thing.
    Haha the goth is Lady Gaga :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Yeah, can i metion how tacky that Gaga pokemon is? Heck, I thought jynx was bad. This has Gaga and Emo mixed together!

Years
  • The rock looking one really does look like what people here have said before related somehow to Probopass...maybe a cool evo for those Probopass haters???Only it's the attack evolution of Nosepass oppose to the attack???Well I Love Probopass and this new one :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Actually, they aren't all THAT bad. The goth thing is the worst Pokémon I have seen yet, in my opinion. The sarcophagus thing isn't that bad, I mean... if they can have Rotom be 5 different objects they can have that too. I still don't like how it looks so far though. The fat purple Pokémon reminds me of Skunktank. I can't judge it because I can't even see the face. The Green Grass Pokémon seems like a mix of all floral Pokémon we have see so far... it will have to grow on me. And the Probopass evolution (I think it's in the Nosepass chain) looks alright I guess.

And saying this again... Lady Gaga is the worst Pokémon I have seen ever. When clearer scans come out... I still don't think it will grow on me.

Years
  • Actually, they aren't all THAT bad. The goth thing is the worst Pokémon I have seen yet, in my opinion. The sarcophagus thing isn't that bad, I mean... if they can have Rotom be 5 different objects they can have that too. I still don't like how it looks so far though. The fat purple Pokémon reminds me of Skunktank. I can't judge it because I can't even see the face. The Green Grass Pokémon seems like a mix of all floral Pokémon we have see so far... it will have to grow on me. And the Probopass evolution (I think it's in the Nosepass chain) looks alright I guess.

And saying this again... Lady Gaga is the worst Pokémon I have seen ever. When clearer scans come out... I still don't think it will grow on me.
    I dislike that one the most of all pokemon ever...maybe because I don't like Gaga and like I said it reminds me of her/him/it...

Back