• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I like the green one in the second pic. Reminds me of Rotom, but it's probably a Grass/something type. Maybe.

Also, the sprite to the far right of the second pic... that a trainer or a Pokemon? I'm gonna have some bad dreams tonight, regardless. :<

It's as if they combined Marley and a Mawile to form a chimera of some sort. FMA style!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I think Jynx has met her match. God forbid they have a male version of IT.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think Jynx has met her match. God forbid they have a male version of IT.

I would laugh if it is Genderless I would have to catch it and name it (if it isnt named Cutteran already lol) Gaga and never use it so I can be the one that stops Gaga

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I like the green one in the second pic. Reminds me of Rotom, but it's probably a Grass/something type. Maybe.

Also, the sprite to the far right of the second pic... that a trainer or a Pokemon? I'm gonna have some bad dreams tonight, regardless. :<

It's as if they combined Marley and a Mawile to form a chimera of some sort. FMA style!
    I think this might be the Grass/Ghost some of us all ways wanted or maybe a Grass/electric as the green stuff surrounding it might be plasma...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I just keep getting more and more amazed every day! W/ them revealing more pokemon I bet we'll have over 150 new ones in this gen. It only makes sense since we've had like what..close to 20 revealed so far, and if the games had say 100 new ones then that would be 1/4 of all the new pokemon revealed!

Doryuuzu is the best looking out of the new ones, imo. I want Moguryuu and it! It has to be a ground type (obviously) or maybe rock or normal?

Denchura...can't really see it, but it looks okay and wow electric tarantula?! Looks like we'll have some interesting electric types this gen.

Ononokusu is......well for some reason I think its stance will be similar to Tsutaaja's final evos, idk why but just the way they both stand.
    ------

Triple battles, I'm a little...ehhh on it. Like the idea and can't wait to see it (sorry, haven't looked @ vid you posted yet..I'm assuming it's in there). For some reason when I think triple battles it's:
    - Packed screen, possibly making it hard to focus on certain things happening (who's attacking who and such). But when we saw the 1st battle video and raikou moving forward to attack I guess each pkmn will move forward when attacking.

- Less exp going to each one (not bad since you can train more at once, but bad if you prefer to give more exp to one or two pkmn)...

- Oh my god there is gonna be soo much movement on the screen that I might just go insane.

The 3 pokemon not named...I like the one on the far right that looks like its wearing a wedding dress (sort of). It's probably dark..or ghost, imo.

The middle one...doesn't it look awfully familar?! Like it resembles a pokemon from gen 4 that I can't name right now.

Far left one, cute and cool too!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • i dont see the resemblance to Lady Gaga... im thinking it could be based on a Japanese demon or something. you know, based on folklore, like Mawile was.

hm, if the green blob is a germ, then it might be... what, poison type?

i personally wouldnt like to think the rocky one is related to Nosepass. it could be, but... yeah.

electric spider? now im gonna have nightmares!!!

something tells me were gonna see a lot of electric types this time around. weve already seen several electric or electric mixes (Zecrom, zebra whose name i cant remember, Gear [that one is electric, right?], the tarantula...). anyone else think there will be a lot of electric types, and that itll link somehow to the more advanced tech of the region? like, because of the advancements in technology, lots of spieces of pokemon mutated to survive in the more tech-y environment? *speculation* at any rate, i like the thought of pokemon mutations... there could be some real basis for pokemon there.

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think this might be the Grass/Ghost some of us all ways wanted or maybe a Grass/electric as the green stuff surrounding it might be plasma...

It looks more like....a gas or maybe in the extreme case acid? Making it ghost/poison.

i dont see the resemblance to Lady Gaga... im thinking it could be based on a Japanese demon or something. you know, based on folklore, like Mawile was.

i personally wouldnt like to think the rocky one is related to Nosepass. it could be, but... yeah.

eh, someone mentioned a relation of that dress wearing one to lady gaga? I don't think they can be compared at all :P

I hope that pokemon is only female, or maybe genderless. Some pokemon just aren't meant to have two genders.

Last edited:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • It's been 2-3 hours and I have finally decided...

ONONOKUSU IS AWESOME!!!! :D

That green Phantom Pokemon is cute! I shall name it Pook-a-looz! MUST. GET. PHANTOM. POKEMON. I hope that lil guy will be in OU ^.^

Years
  • It looks more like....a gas or maybe in the extreme case acid? Making it ghost/poison.

eh, someone mentioned a relation of that dress wearing one to lady gaga? I don't think they can be compared at all :P

I hope that pokemon is only female, or maybe genderless. Some pokemon just aren't meant to have two genders.
    Actually Serebii said something about the green one being part Grass type so it's part grass :)

Years
  • i dont see the resemblance to Lady Gaga... im thinking it could be based on a Japanese demon or something. you know, based on folklore, like Mawile was.

something tells me were gonna see a lot of electric types this time around. weve already seen several electric or electric mixes (Zecrom, zebra whose name i cant remember, Gear [that one is electric, right?], the tarantula...). anyone else think there will be a lot of electric types, and that itll link somehow to the more advanced tech of the region? like, because of the advancements in technology, lots of spieces of pokemon mutated to survive in the more tech-y environment? *speculation* at any rate, i like the thought of pokemon mutations... there could be some real basis for pokemon there.
    Uh Gear is pure steel...though It does look like it should be part Electric or Psychic >_>, maybe it's evo will gain the Electric type :)

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • The new pokemon shown:
    - The Mole Pokemon (Top left next to Axe Dragon): Doryuuzu (ドリュウズ) (Might evolve from Moguryuu)
    - The Dragon Axe Pokemon (Top Right next to Mole): Ononokusu (オノノクス)
    - The Sarcophagus Pokemon (Bottom Left next to Tartantula): Desukaan (デスカーン)
    - The Tarantula Pokemon (Bottom Right next to Sarcophagus): Denchura (デンチュラ))
    - The Little Mole Pokemon (Next to Hihidaruma): Moguryuu (モグリュー) (Might evolve into Doryuuzu)

Here are some images of the new pokemon:

[June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

I can't see Desukaan too well, but I'm definately interested in it.
    I hate bugs, so I can't say I'm too eager for Denchura.
    The two mole Pokemon are adorable, I would definately add them to my team! :D
    Ononokuso looks a little overdone. He's bad looking but I doubt I'll use one unless he has some cool prevos.
    That green thing is adorable! Must have! <3
    I'm a little confused by the blue and red rock one, but it's okay I guess.
    I have nothing to say about the gothy looking one...haha.

I'm soo excited for this generation. :D

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • Wow, these Pokemon are pretty cool! Favorites have to be Desukaan, the green goo-like Pokemon, and the one next to it(the stone turtle Pokemon).

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The electric spiders from Borderland kind of what I think of when you guys say that but I don't see that pokemon as being an electric spider...

Back