• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Great god now triple battles. :(
    Now we're gonna' see alot of noobs with Reshiram, Zekrom, and the third pokemon that will go with those legendaries. (Sort of like Groundon, Kyogre and teh third, Rayquaza)

If this pattern continues, we're gonna' have quadruple battles in the 7th generation. Ugh.
    I was talking to a friend about the pattern and gen 7 before but yeah 4 is a little to much...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I don't see much resemblance between Bronzong and the coffin Poke (which reminds me of Pharaohman.exe of Megaman) I'll admit I was pretty shocked by these designs at first, mainly because of their color schemes. (Those 4 vastly different Pokemon looked like a jumbled mess at first glance) But some of them, like the axe dragon, are pretty cool.

In this image....

[June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

The first thing I noticed was that the middle one looks a lot like Nosepass mixed with Metagross, but seeing as there's no prominent nose I don't think it's a Nosepass split evo (Actually, doesn't Nosey evolve in Mt. Coronet? This could be an evolution from Isshu)

The one on the right looks like it could be a Banette evo, Dusknoir's counterpart. No comment on the green thing.

looks like a mix of heatran, nosepass and metagross

and maybe that coffin thing opens up when it evolves and becomes something else

Lolfish

One step below magikarp :D
    Years
    I like all of these Pokemon! There really cool to me, especially the mole and the tarantula. And that unnamed green thing, even though it reminds me of Gligar.

Hehe Yes it does, sort of like a grass version. (Possibly you use a leaf stone, or something else)

The Axe Bug pokemon looks like a Scyther/Scizor Evolution.
    The coffin pokemon Is just possibly a new pokemon that does not have anything to do with the older pokemon. Put it to rest people.
    The unamed pokemon to the far right on the picture beside the weird Heatran/Nosepass/Metagross thing looks like a buneary evolution.

The Pokemon Company is running out of ideas...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hehe Yes it does, sort of like a grass version. (Possibly you use a leaf stone, or something else)

The Axe Bug pokemon looks like a Scyther/Scizor Evolution.
    The coffin pokemon Is just possibly a new pokemon that does not have anything to do with the older pokemon. Put it to rest people.
    The unamed pokemon to the far right on the picture beside the weird Heatran/Nosepass/Metagross thing looks like a buneary evolution.

The Pokemon Company is running out of ideas...

Um...I've heard alot of people make this claim but this is one of the worst...I mean does every Pokemon have to look like a combination of Pokemon. And calling the Axe bug a Scizor evolution and the Puppet Pokemon a Buneary evolution is pushing it...REALLY pushing it.
    I only take exception to this because of that is your reasoning for GameFreak running out of ideas then...erm...yeah...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Thanks for the directions, Sargeant. I saw zero connection before I looked at the speculation, but now that I've seen it, it is pretty compelling. o_O Interesting theory, at least. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    The thing about this Bronzor > Desukaan thing is that even though it seems to make sense based on the symbols, Egyptian sarcophagi were usually made of stone or solid gold, not bronze, like bronze mirrors / dotaku. Then again, though, bronze mirrors also existed in Egypt -- though, to counterbalance that fact, they weren't especially remarkable -- definitely not something nearly comparable to something like the sacred sarcophagi.

To be honest, I'm not buying it. Again, it's just speculation, so there's no telling until the actual game comes out.

Incidentally, wouldn't it be funny if they added that Pokemon just because the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which houses many Egyptian relics, is in New York (which many believe Isshu is based on)? I mean they're adding pigeons, and we have a lot of those here too!

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    How is the Bronzor/Bronzong-Desukaan evidence convincing? That symbol is largely different, the names are nothing like each other (the person who posted that messed up both Bronzor and Bronzong's names to make them look similar; they also have no similarities in etymology) and there are no other similarities.

Bronzor and Bronzong are related to some myth/traditon/whatever about mirrors and bells and are related to the Distortion World. Desukaan is related to like Egypt.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    How is the Bronzor/Bronzong-Desukaan evidence convincing? That symbol is largely different, the names are nothing like each other (the person who posted that messed up both Bronzor and Bronzong's names to make them look similar; they also have no similarities in etymology) and there are no other similarities.

Bronzor and Bronzong are related to some myth/traditon/whatever about mirrors and bells and are related to the Distortion World. Desukaan is related to like Egypt.
    Bronzor and Bronzong are related to Shintoism a religion practiced in Japan while Desukaan is related to Egyptian Mythology about the dead and all that stuff :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I just want to put it out there I' mthe first person to actually put out the ide aof Bronzor and Bronzong being connected to the Distortion World :)

Back