• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JURASSIC PARK: pokemon edition

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    my upcoming hack of firered(title says it all)

heres some ideas
    • turn gyms into power plants (like in movie) that you must defeat a dinosaur in to return power to the park
    • turn elite four into the visitors center ( where the t-rex fought the raptors)
    • use nets instead of pokeballs
    • turn some pokemon into weapons (most into dinosaurs)
    • turn pokedex into a dna anylyzer
    • turn gym leaders into large dinos (t-rex)
    Features:

weapons available
    a lab to get dinosaurs
    new sprites
    A dinosaur edition (maybe)
    might be an extra islands (from jurassic park 2 and 3)
    dinos from all movies!
    rival is a dinosaur

hack of: firered

story: allen (movie 1) returns to the park hearing that its security has been revamped, but again, a powerr outage occurs. now allen (the player) must travel to the eight power plants (gyms) and turn the park power back on, little does he know that a deadly raptor awaits at the first plant... After the power is turned back on, the government deems the park too dangerous and decides to bomb the island. allen then must escape the island through the visitors center( elite four) thats been infested by dinos

btw someone please approve my team recruitment post​

please post your ideas thnx!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    This hack seems really great, but I'm sorry. I don't know how to approve stuff either...

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Its okay, Ive made a post on pho, check it out if you want to join my hacking team. read my sig for the link. PM or email me here to join.
    P.S. you'll have to join pho for full access to the team HQ (but not to join, I'll make my own site soon)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    If you could do it, it would be cool.

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Yeah, Im having problems with scripting and events.....

Back