• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a few drawings.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello, I am Mockingjay~ I'm just going to post a few drawings in here for fun.

I'll take requests, probably, if anyone asked. :3

Pokemon related:

My friend wanted me to do some Absol on a Psyduck, so I did.

Spoiler:

A Rapidash I drew when I was bored.

Spoiler:

A Pikachu I drew for my friend's birthday.

Spoiler:

What I thought an "Eevchu" would look like.

Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon related:

I drew a Unicorn.

Spoiler:

A rose I drew when I was terribly annoyed.

Spoiler:

My first drawing in Art I.

Spoiler:

Something I call "Bug Girl."

Spoiler:

An incomplete picture of my latest drawing for Art class.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Hello there! You sure seem to like drawing a wide variety of things besides one type of Pokemon! The Absol and Psyduck one seemed to fit well together and almost seemed natural to have the two. :P Would of liked to see the Absols feet as well to see and entire figure BUT overall I liked it.
    The Rapidash one looked really close to it! With the fire and how the body looks made it great to look at. One this is the left leg seems off and not like it`s properly standing.
    Ohhh why hello there Pikachu! Ahem.. ummm.. well as you can probably tell I like this one a lot. With the facial expression to how the entire body looks it just seems to look great. All I can say is colour this one to make it complete! :P
    Ha wow the Eevchu one looks great! I like both of those Pokemon and to see the two together looks cute and nice to look at. The one thing i noticed was the hair, on the top of the head, kind of made me think of bart simpson in a way. :P

Also your drawings that arnt Pokemon related look wonderful too!
    The Unicorn one seems cute and majestic with the stance it`s in. I`m no brownie, but this makes me like this unicorn!
    The rose one seems very close to the real thing and it`s nice to see it up close then from afar. I would of just shaded a bit more to make it a bit bolder.
    Your art drawing I looks really interesting! The idea of the close up shot of an eye with a different style of pupil and a hand like thing crawling out just looks really neat! The pupil reminds me of a rose in a way.. and the eye looks very normal.
    The bug girl picture looks really interesting with all the different things used. With the caterpillar in the eye, the butterfly on the mouth and the spider with the girl being wrapped seems so interesting to look at.
    Finally we have the Art class drawing that`s incomplete. I thought this one was very special with all the things going on at once. With the chameleon on the arm, the bloody footprints, and the blood causing ripples in the ground. Only thing I`d like to see is you complete it!

Overall very nice drawings, I love seeing this stuff and hope you continue making more! Your a great artist! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Thank you both, and in reply to the Rapidash's leg, the picture is incomplete..! There's going to be something under her hoof.

Anyway, here goes my doodles in the middle of class:

Spoiler:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Oh god these pics r amazing! God I need to learn how to draw Pokemon...besides Weedle and Electrode XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Funnily enough, I could never draw Weedle.

Anyway, here is the progress of my lettering project in Art.. I have to "draw the words." lol. There's going to be a drawing of a smiley faced sun behind the "sunshines"

Spoiler:

BONUS: Painting I did when I was 9! (the frog is awful)

Spoiler:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Oh God! Ur Sunshine Letters are just TOO NEAT. The Frog u drew when u were 9?! OMG I think I'm freaking out now OoO Anyway, u were destined to be an artist...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Jin, please refrain from posting in here..I think it may be considered "spam" xD. We can talk about drawings in VMs. :P

Here is my finished result of my "rose puddle" drawing at the beginning:

Spoiler:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • You know how to draw pretty well. <3 I'd like to see more coloured pieces because some of those look like they would be VERY nice when coloured! I love the rose puddle picture too, nice emotions coming from that one. As for requests if you're still doing those, I request a picture of Kageroza from BLEACH!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    The "Eevchu" looks really cute. :P

Also, I like that drawing of an eye that you did. It seems very unique.

Thank you. I am definitely unique.

You know how to draw pretty well. <3 I'd like to see more coloured pieces because some of those look like they would be VERY nice when coloured! I love the rose puddle picture too, nice emotions coming from that one. As for requests if you're still doing those, I request a picture of Kageroza from BLEACH!

Ahh, thanks. I'm not too good with colors, honestly. I don't own colors anyway ;-;

Emotions coming from the rose puddle?

The "story" behind the rose puddle is this:

Spoiler:

Here is my finished product of the Sunshine lettering:

Spoiler:

There are little clouds in each letter!

Back