• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a few pics

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    An Ivysaur concept I did todday. Claws good for digging, tail for counter balance (It has a stubby Bayleef one as a Bulba but looses it as a Venuasaur) Also slightly hooked mouth for eating. Back legs are as tall it's just they are bent and under in this Cruddy scan but it ain't that big.

Just a few pics

This is an A4 slice of an A3 picture I did last year in art. Just had charcoal and chalk, still goes everywhere and a live model. It was help to get the depressive mood going.

I have all my School art at home but they're pretty big u.u

Just a few pics

This is an A4 slice of an A2 piccehdone 4 or 5 years ago now. This is a real bruiser well you had to draw this shell in pencil then take bits of it into the background in different media. Mine's got paint, water colour, coloured pencil, pastel and tissue paper and maybe something else o.o Shame I couldn't get any of the coloured pencil in as that turned out really well, it's hard to judge what you've got in the scanner plus all the room the blasted thing takes.

Just a few pics

Enjoy I suppose.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    i really like your style, can you draw like real peopple, like a drawing from a photograph? can you post it if you have one?

my specialyty are cars, i can draw any car^_^

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I've never tried **** it oo;;;; Read what I said, that was a LIVE person who was both forced to sit there and us forced to draw her no matter the angle we got oo I got a nice angle thank God, my other two suck majorly though the one on black paper ain't too badly done.

Sides charcoal is evil, it gets everywhere oo I hate doing people, too **** hard .-.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    That actully tells me zilch you know o_o Three piccehs and not one singled out.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    But there's no Dragons in this thread! Oo And the human was luck pure and simple, sides it was charcoal and I had someone to draw off. oo; Lots of cheating yus u.u

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'll do a decent wone when I'm allowed to use my Karimisas K? oo; I did another today but messed the ear up completely and the tail.

Back