• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Just a tiny new one

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
    The registration page doesn't work on the default forum skin for guests (Generation InVerse)

Or at least, it never did for me.

MudkipThePokémon

ROM Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    OMG THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! I was like, what? But I figured it out and don't use Gen inVerse anymore :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Generation InVerse is currently being worked on so that may be the problem, it will probably be fixed within the next couple of days.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
    try to scroll the scroll bar right below the page. :>
    I'm not stupid. I also don't have a screen that's less than an inch tall, so the problem of scrolling is completely impossible.

It's being worked on? Alright, then that makes sense. Thanks Charizard ^-^

Back