• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
So the PKRS Regice, right? =)
I can trade whenever. Now, if you want to.
What's your friend code?

Oh, and, no nickname please~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My FC is 2237 5687 0364.
Yes, the PKRS Regice. [: I already have a clone of the Ponyta. I'll send an invite for a trade and wait for you to come.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries. [:
I finally have another legendary to add to the shop- thanks!

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Okay, this should make it easier:
It would be easiest if we had a planned time, in my opinion. Will you be available at noon/12n (your time) today? It's nighttime for me, but I won't be able to trade during the day.
Oh, and I already cloned the Ralts, so don't worry about that.

im so sorry that this is taking so long. i will be on at 12 noon tomorrow. thurs. I'm not sure maybe its wednesday for you I'm guessing haha. sorry i wasn't on today. i had to study.

ill make sure ill be on. if this suits you. great. ill post then.
I'm playing on gen IV, so yeah.

FC: 1937 1587 0049

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Hello, this is in response to the private message I received.

I would love to trade for one of them and possibly a couple of other things, I have a relatively large amount of Pokemon not sure how valuable to you they would be. I only have 1 shiny which is a Fearow at level 52 I think, if you are interested in that you can have it as I don't really care much for Shinies.
Some other things I would be interested in would be starters from the older generation and a Feebas.
Tell me what you would want for any of them and I will see if I can provide something.

Thanks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Batto
Tomorrow? Okay, that should work.
My FC is 2237 5687 0364.

@Yogisius
As for the lvl 1 Pokemon you're interested in, don't worry about what you send over. Any random ones you have lying around will be fine. [:
I don't have any Feebas for trade on-hand, but I do have one I can breed for you. Any specific nature and/or egg moves you would like it to have?

Pokébreeder
Years
@Batto
Tomorrow? Okay, that should work.
My FC is 2237 5687 0364.

@Yogisius
As for the lvl 1 Pokemon you're interested in, don't worry about what you send over. Any random ones you have lying around will be fine. [:
I don't have any Feebas for trade on-hand, but I do have one I can breed for you. Any specific nature and/or egg moves you would like it to have?

OMG HAHAHA IM READY NOW SLENDERRRRRRRR. :)))))))

ill be waiting in the wifi room for you i guess?

1937-1587-0049 <----------

@slender

btw all i need now is;

eevee squirtle cyndaquil treeko mudkip [shiny] Bayleef [shiny] ralts

THANKYOU!

Last edited:

Pokébreeder
Years
Are you still around? I'll grab your Pokemon and head inside as soon as I can.

I'm just getting pokemon ready. ill be in there in a second. <3

EDIT: i cannot thank you enough. just so you know. I'm playing soulsilver. god i hope your playing gen IV right now lolol.

WHAT THE HELL IS VM LOL

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Visitor Message. I hadn't realized you were here and was going to send you a message saying that I'm available to trade now.

I just realized that I forgot to add you to my pal pad. D: Sorry about that. Give me a minute. My name there will show up as Jess, by the way. I've sent the invite.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
After we trade, I'll have to go back and get your Treecko. Are you still planning to send your Zapdos over for the shiny Pokemon?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No problem. [:
It says you're trading with someone else. I've sent the invitation and am waiting.

Pokébreeder
Years
yes sorry its taking so long ill be with you in 2 seconds.

edit: well, we finally got there in the end. thanks for your help your a champ. :)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Glad to help. [: And thanks for the Zapdos. First Gen I legendary to be offered in the shop.

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
If you could breed me a Feebas that would be great, not really too bothered about the nature and moves. Could I also possibly get a couple of starters like Chikorita as well (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip are the ones that I need) I could give you the shiny Fearow and some other things for them.

TreeTerraGames

Youtuber - Pokemon
Years
Please can I have the #5 level 1 Turtwig?
I don't know what you would want for it

Also would you accept a shiny event suicune / entei for the shiny timid untouched ralts

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Yogisus
Okay, I'll have it ready sometime today.
I'd be happy to accept your Fearow, but it certainly isn't necessary. You can just send over whatever junk Pokemon you have lying around. [:

@TreeTerraGames
Sure, I'll reserve it for you now. What you send in return really doesn't matter.
And, yes, a shiny Entei or Suicine will be fine. Doesn't matter which one. (:

Back