• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another introduction

QT

可愛い
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hello. My name is Rob.

As you can see, my username boasts an abundance of creativity; QT is a internet abbreviation for the word "cutie". I've been playing Pokemon for god knows how many years, since Yellow actually. In terms of favourites, I have to say I took quite a liking that cute little bugger in my avatar.

In terms of "real life" information. I'm 16, male, gay and I live in the UK. I also have quite the formidable obsession for coffee, well it's actually more of a dependance, but I'm still in denial.
    I also support Team Edward, but I'm certainly not a Twi-hard - quite the opposite really.

I sense that I may possibly be here for hours typing trivial information, so I'm going to end this introduction here (I can dishonestly say that the real reason isn't out of sheer laze).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *twitch twitch* Coffee is awesome. Can't go through the day without my daily hot coffee.. and that's everyday! xD So, it's okay to admit. haha.

Anyways, hi! Nice to meet ya! I played Pokemon for so many years myself... probably since I was 8 or 9. Yellow wasn't my first game though, but I also enjoyed it no matter what. You'll fit in just fine with us at the PokeCommunity, as we have so much stuff to do. :D I agree with your avatar, though! It's so cute. A mod buddy of mine has a Cute Pokemon Fan Club at the Pokemon Groups section of the forums, you might be interested in that.

As for Twilight... I'm barely starting to like it, actually. I'm sorta on the same page as you since I'm not that big into it like others my niece for example lol.

Oh of course, take your time exploring what we offer here at the forums! I'm sure there's a ton to look at. If you get lost or have a few questions or so, don't hesitate to contact me. :D Until then, have a swell time here at PC!

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Welcome to the Community, QT.
    I believe every introduction is unique and necessary, you're an individual after all, not 'just' like anyone else. c:

The community has a lot to offer, pokemon related and otherwise, plus I've seen that quite a bit of the population are really sweet people. I'm sure you'll find many places to let yourself be a part of.

I've played Pokemon since Yellow as well and have been a fan ever since, like you. As Meganium said, there is a Cute Pokemon Club that you might be interested in. I joined not too long ago and it's all fun. There's also The Rainbow Connection [LGBTQ~] in 'Other Groups' that I'm a part of as well. Send me a message if you need help finding either group or just want to chat.

Warm Welcomes once again, QT~

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Welcome! Coffee is always delicious, my brother actually works at the Nordstrom's coffee shop, so I get free coffee all the time, hehe!
    Anyways, welcome and I hope you have fun here!

Years
    Hello. My name is Rob.

As you can see, my username boasts an abundance of creativity; QT is a internet abbreviation for the word "cutie". I've been playing Pokemon for god knows how many years, since Yellow actually. In terms of favourites, I have to say I took quite a liking that cute little bugger in my avatar.

In terms of "real life" information. I'm 16, male, gay and I live in the UK. I also have quite the formidable obsession for coffee, well it's actually more of a dependance, but I'm still in denial.
    I also support Team Edward, but I'm certainly not a Twi-hard - quite the opposite really.

I sense that I may possibly be here for hours typing trivial information, so I'm going to end this introduction here (I can dishonestly say that the real reason isn't out of sheer laze).

You said you're gay? We have a club just for that, just check out the Other Clubs section.

Yeah, I'm not Twi-hard but I did watch the first Twilight movie.

I'm 19, female and I'm from Australia. I've been a Pokefan for 12 years, just pop over to my profile to read a little more about me.

My favorite Pokemon is Oshawott, what's yours?

Robbie "QT", have a great time here!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    lol hi mon thx for teaching me a new abbreviation "QT" how clever. :P anywho welcome to PC and i hope you enjoy ur stay ^_^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Rob! Welcome to PC! I see you already found our LGBT Club and joined us, which is fantastic :)

As for Twilight, I'm for the team where Edward and Jacob get together and leave Bella far behind... I believe that's called Team Slash Fiction, but I can't be sure...

Back