• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another trainer story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    The RPG section is pretty much dying, so I'll bring in another new RPG for those RPG hungry guys to join. There are elements from the Game/Anime/Manga, but none of the Game/Anime/Manga exclusive characters exist, so no Ash, Red, Green or blue.

---

Anybody with the words 'Pokemon' and 'Trainer' in their fate has this dream. To be the ultimate Pokemon Master. This position is still up for grabs. To be one of these is pretty hard. You have to best the Kanto League, the Orange League, the Johto League, the Hoenn League, and the Shinou League has just joined the system. (If you know tennis, think of it as winning a true Grand Slam)

Now you're finally 10 years old... Or finally decided to leave that Pokemon Academy after those many years of extended learning. Professor Oak is going to hand out his next 3 Pokemon. Simple and sweet. Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. He gives a set of these every year, reserving one for the best student of the Academies all across the Kanto region, one for someone that is most deserving, and one of them the Professor's choice. To have one of these Pokemon shows that you have talent as not everybody can be this lucky.

To sum it up, this is essentially a Pokemon Journey thing.

I need at least 3 people (including myself) to join. If you're late to this, you can be a veteran trainer/breeder/trainer from abroad/whatever that tags along with the main 3 guys.

Anyway...

Name -
    Age -
    Gender -
    Occupation - If you are that veteran person, then say so. If you are one of those rookies, then say which position you hold (The Academy choice, People's choice, Professor's choice)
    Personality - Can be brief or very complex. If I find it informative enough, you can be lazier on the RP sample.
    Description - Same as above. As long as I have a brief idea of what your character looks like, it's fine.
    History -
    Starter Pokemon - (If you're the rookie. It's nice and sweet. Charmander/Bulbasaur/Squirtle. I'll choose last because I have problems trying to chose between these 3.)
    RP Sample - If you've been lazy above, then you can't be lazy here. If your stuff above seems pretty informative, I'll let you skip here because sometimes it's a pain in the butt thinking something up.

Here's mine...

Name - Lucas 'Luke' Gate
    Age - 13
    Gender - Male
    Occupation - Academy Choice
    Personality - In general, a nice person. He is usually lazy but steps up when needed. He is rather humorous but often goes too far and starts discriminating others with his 'jokes'.
    Description - Lucas has rather messy brown hair and dull green eyes. His skin is a lightly tanned caucasian tone. He usually wears a white shirt with a Pokeball (The nice ones that they started putting on the characters since RS) in red on the back. He wears black shorts and white tennis shoes. He has a white Pokegear on his left hand and has a white armband on his right hand. He prefers not to carry any bags but if he needs to, he has a black backpack that he usually stores away and likes to keep all the essentials in his pocket, which affects his movement especially when running as he needs to mind the things in his pocket.
    History - Lucas was supposed to set off on his journey just like the majority of the Pokemon trainers at 10, but an incident changed the rest of his life. His brother Shane was killed by Team Rocket part of the way through to his success. Shane had invited his family to watch him at the Indigo League Qualifying rounds. His brother was one round away from the finals when he was killed in the locker room by Team Rocket when he attempted to stop them from stealing the other trainer's Pokemon. Lucas knew his brother had potential to be that one Pokemon Master as he had won without losing a single pokemon in all the previous rounds and wants to fulfill that dream for him. He decided to take a 3 year extension course in his Academy to make him more prepared. His brother's closest Pokemon was a Porygon that Shane personally programmed and has been left in Lucas's care. Lucas has a powerhouse of Pokemon back home, but says he won't use them until the league matches where his brother left off.
    Starter Pokemon - *waits until the 2 guys below pick*

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: Mind if I join? I'll be the veteran trainer if you need one.

Name - Hiker
    Age - 25
    Gender - Male
    Occupation - Journeyman
    Personality - Hiker is a kind man, always up for a good laugh or prank, Hiker loves his pokemon and will often play with them, but when it comes to battling, Hiker is as serious as they come, doing whatever it takes for his pokemon to be the best.
    Description - Hiker is a portly fellow, with a grizzled beard on his face, but kindness in his brown eyes. He has thick brown hair, but it is usually covered by a safari hat. He wears baggy cargo pants, and a mountaineer vest.
    History - Hiker was born into a family of mountaineers. His love of nature began when he traveled to Pallet Town with his father to visit a family friend named Professor Oak. He met a Tailow on that trip, and befriended him instantly. Tailow and Hiker traveled across the lands, meeting new pokemon, discovering new mountain trails, and soaking up all the nature that they could throughout their journey. When Hiker returned to his home to show his father the pokemon companions he had befriended on his journey, he arrived to see the forest ravaged, his family gone, replaced with a factory for Team Rocket research. Hiker, in a mad fit of rage attacked the Rocket facility with his pokemon, failing miserably. Hiker had lost his family, and his best friend Tailow seemed to be missing among the heep of metal and scrap. Hiker had lost all hope, and went to the nearby village. There, he learned that Team Rocket had killed his family, and had taken control of the pokemon in the area. Hiker again traveled to the facility, this time with other trainers to try once more the impossible task set before him. Things seemed grim, until from the rubble, Tailow, now evolved into Swellow, emerged, and so began the defeat of team rocket.
    Now, Hiker continues doing what he loves, hiking, and journeying throughout the lands, with his family's memory deeply imbedded in his mind.
    Starter Pokemon - Swellow (if I can have other, they will be, Granbull, Kingdra, Shiftry, Camerupt, Manectric. Tell me if this team is too high level for this RP, i can change it.)
    RP Sample - Hiker finally emerged from Viridian Forest after a long days journey, "well Swellow, we're almost there," Hiker said to his companion who sat happily on his shoulder, "all we have to do is pass through Viridian City, and we'll be at Pallet Town."
    Hiker's expression turned to sorrow, he had been dreading this trip. He would have to tell Professor Oak, his father's closest friend, of his father's passing.
    "Well Swellow, we've battled some of the best, and I'm sure we can do this too!" Hiker said as regained the spring in his step and continued to Pallet Town.

Jae

Latios lover
    Years
    Name - Jae Ishtar
    Age - 10
    Gender - Female
    Personality - She is calm, laid back and may be humourous and serious when its most needed of her. She is shy when you first know her.
    Description - Long white hair, big blue clear eyes, a black t shirt with a red vest and baggy black pants and blue shoes. Black gloes and a black head band. And a necklace around her neck tied by a worn rope hanging from it is a ho-oh feather.
    History - She was the single daughter of her parents. Knowing her parents they wanted to have a boy instead of a girl. Jae worked hard to be tom boyish and be tough and rough when she grew up. She was determined to show she was just as tough as a boy and as strong as a boy.

And so when she turned ten and finished at the Academy, she planned to go to Professor's oak lab and pick her starter pokemon and vowed to make it to the top in all the battles she'll fight in. If she can't make it to the top she vowed she will not return home

Starter Pokemon - Charmander.
    RP Sample -
    Sitting just outside the town in the forest, was a girl no older than ten. She was sitting on a low tree branch enjoying the view as the sunrise. She had not sleeped a wink at night too excited to recieve her first pokemon.

She clasped a hand on her necklace and closed her eyes as the dim skies started to lit up but the sun's first rays. She leaped onto the ground and watched as the sun rose from the hills beyond marking a new beginning. Jae closed her eyes letting the sun wash onto her face and yelled, "WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!!!!! HERE COMES JAE A NEW TRAINER TO COMPETE WITH ALL OF THE TRAINERS OUT THERE!!": She yelled laughing and ran back into the town.

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Name - Rain Skylark
    Age - 14
    Gender - Female
    Occupation - Dragon Queen (her own little self-title), People's Choice
    Personality - Quiet, but friendly to those she can trust. In battle she is fairly unpredictable, sometimes ruthless, othertimes she is kind.
    Description - Long green hair with golden eyes, she usualy wears a long white trench coat with a blue tank top and skirt. She also has weird markings covering most of her body.
    History - Rain grew up in Viridian City, notably around the Viridian Forest. She was a childhood friend of the Dragon Master of the Elite 4 Lance, and an early apprentice of Giovanni, she had a small stint with Team Rocket, before she realized what she was doing was wrong, and quit, releasing the pokemon she had back into the wild. When Lance joined the Elite 4 out of revenge for how humans treat pokemon, she vowed to oppose him at any cost, and is now starting an honest journey. Some say that she has special, gifts, and that was the reason she was targeted by Giovanni. She also has a younger sister still living in Viridian City.
    Starting Pokemon - Bagon
    Pokemon - Ruby (Salamence), Hera (Blaziken), Queenie (Kingdra), Rina (Flygon), Mystic (Milotic), Serena (Dragonite) (or all in their first stage if thats too much)
    RP Sample -

Lance, I understand that you want to do good in this world, but your doing it all wrong, Rain thinks, standing on Cinnabar island, looking out in the distance at the uncharted Cerise Island.

She and Lance might've been best friends when they where growing up, but now they where mortal enemies, seperated by a war that won't end unless one side fails, and that could be potential Genocide.

Why did you have to change? Whatever happened to the Lance I knew and fell in love with? Well, I guess he's gone now, and I must work to bring him back, she thinks, looking up at the sky. God, if you're up there, please help me do what I must do, she thinks a silent prayer, and heads off towards the ferry to Pallet Town.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name - Alexander Holito
    Age - 16
    Gender - male
    Occupation - veteran trainer
    Personality - Alexander is very mysterious. He keeps to himself almost all the time. If you manage to earn his trust then you have it for a very long time. Unless you wrong him. Then its ten times as hard to earn his trust. He is very complex and it is hard to figure him out.
    Description - Same as above. As long as I have a brief idea of what your character looks like, it's fine.
    History - Alexander grew up in Pallet Town until he was 14. Then left on his journey at the age of 14. Leaving with his faithful Squirtle he received from Professer Oak. Two years of training, he has returned at the request of Professer Oak to assist the new trainers in their journey.
    Pokemon - Wartortle, Pikachu, and two Eevees
    RP Sample -

(using an old one if you dont mind)

Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Childs happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

I hope you dont mind the adjustments

Last edited:

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
    Name - Billy

Age - 14

Gender -Male

Occupation - Professor's choice

Personality - Bright,always giving things a try, Hes quite biased if theres a argument going on.

Description - Short brown hair, normally wears dark brown hiking boots,with light blue jeans,plain dark green t-shirt with black tracksuit top.

History - Billy was determined to get one of those pokemon off Pros.Oak. He didnt think he was any better than anyone. he studied lots about the elements of pokemon.

Starter Pokemon - /Squirtle ?

RP Sample - One fair sunny morning, Billy woke up, he tends to wakes up rather early, As normal he does he daily stuff, wash face, cleans his teeth, Get some breakfast, Goes for a small jog around the village.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Name - Drake kaiser
    Age - 10
    Gender - Male
    Occupation - People's Choice
    Personality - He is mainly focused on battling. And has high spirits. His ideas focus mainly around pokemon and their habitats. He is fun loving and loud, or he can be quiet and introverted.
    Description - He Wears Black denim trousers, a red shot sleeved shirt on top of a black top. He wears a tribal chain, and chain bracelets, his hair is a vibrant red, and his complextion is quite fair. He has quite a athletic build, and can control a leader like presence and stance when he is needed.
    History - He was born into a family of pokemon trainers allowing him to get experience of trainer life. he was given his chain and bracelets as presents a long time ago. His family have always hoped he would come onto the trainer scene and be a big hit, so alot of his ambitions form around this. His personality has been made through the protection of his younger sister, and his families relentless want for him to be a gret trainer. He has hidden alot from his family about his feelings.
    Starter Pokemon - Charmander
    RP Sample - As I watched the sky, the stars seemed to wink and stare down at me. I felt calm in this place, on top of a grassy hile surrounded but larger hills and some almost achieved mountainous height.
    A large red monster stood behing him in a defensive fashion. It had long sharp claws and a tail that finished in a large flame. on it head there was a barb, noticeable at a distance.
    'Charrrrr!' it growled
    'What is it Charmeleon?' I ask, worriedly, it was unlike him to be like this.
    The Charmeleon allowed it arms to fall to the ground and he fell into a crouching fashion, the wind blew into my face.
    I then realised we were down-wind from any pokemon, or human coming and charmeleon was getting the balst of someone or something's scent. I fell into the same position as charmeleon, waiting for the upcoming person or pokemon to show themselves.
    "Damian, Charmeleon... Come get your supper" a young girl yelled out. she had dark brown hair, that fell at her shoulders she wore a black dress with a red rose hooked in the breast of the upper dress.
    "C'mon you two, we don't have time for games, mama says to come get your supper, and dad wants you to practice before you have to go to bed" she said in an annoyed tone.
    "Ok, ok...we're coming. C'mon Charmeleon" I tap the small tempered pokemon on the back.
    "Charrr!" it said more cheerfully.
    I stroked his head as we walked down the side of the hill, to a small wooden cottage were we would be spending our last night as younglings training to leave on adventures, to being Pokemon and trainer on our way to mastering the techniques of being a pokemon master...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Name: Dave

Personality: Dave is a person who doesn't like confrontations or large crowds of people. He finds the most reliable part of his personality is his relationships with his friends and family. When comfortable in a relationship, whether romantic or friendly, he becomes very relaxed and laid back and tends not to take situations, no matter how grave or dangerous, very seriously. He enjoys company with people and Pokemon that he finds himself able to relate to on some level. He doesn't like being the centre of attention and tends to stay back in a group or with a small group of his own. His most serious unrest and dislike, is time. He believes that time controls how the world works and finds it incredibly annoying.

Appearance: Dave stands at 171 centimetres high and weighs an approximate of 63 kilograms. He has short black hair occasionally adorned by a beanie decorated with a printed Pokéball design. His skin is lightly tanned and is clothed by a white long-sleave (rolled) collar shirt as well as a pair of grey belt-braced trousers. His attire also includes a pair of white grey sneakers.

History: Dave has been training for a number of years as a Pokemon Trainer and has recently traveled to Kanto (or wherever we're starting) to seek new challenges. He along with a class of 31 other Pokemon Academy students, had graduated from his home region and ventured off to discover more about the Pokemon world. He has already accumulated 8 Gym Badges from his respective region and is now travelling around the world to seek new challenges and experiences.

Pokemon: Dragonair

RP Sample: Miles opened his eyes as a gentle feeling brushed across his face. Looking down to where he had been resting, Miles noticed that he had opened the classroom window allowing a number of petals to pile onto his desk. A small yellow and winged plush toy was also resting in his hands as he brought himself into a sitting position. Looking around the room, Miles noticed that many of the students were preparing for lunch and were leaving to go outside or into the cafeteria.
    I didn't realise sleep made me so hungry… he mumbled as he stood up to leave. Securing his pet toy in his arms and brushing away most of the petals decorating his desk, Miles grabbed his boxed lunch and left the classroom.

The sun was bright outside as Miles entered the school's lower grounds behind the classroom buildings. Two young male students and a female student brushed past him as he made his way towards a small crowd where an Angelic Fight had apparently ended. Ignoring the crowd, Miles made his way around the building and up onto a small knoll covered in shade from several overhanging branches. Placing the small toy beside him as he sat down, Miles began to open his boxed lunch when something suddenly caught his attention.
    "A cat?" he asked, as he watched a small grey black-striped kitten leap into a panel of garbage containers. A chorus of meows followed its journey into the school's waste disposals.
    Leaving his spot, Miles abandoned his lunch and cautiously approached the garbage container the kitten had fallen into. The kitten appeared desperately frustrated as its attempts to lift itself from the container continued to fail.
    "Maybe it belongs to someone," Miles said watching the small cat struggle in its confines. Careful not to get himself gouged by the kitten's claws, Miles gripped the fur behind its neck and lifted it into his hands. Seeing its strangely coloured fur as he held the kitten in his hands, Miles began to wonder if the animal was even an actual cat, or something else. "Well, I suppose I should let you go," he continued, as he freed the kitten onto the ground. "And don't go eating rubbish again."
    The small kitten meowed and Miles smiled. Then as he prepared to return to his lunch, the sound of the school's bell tolled in the air. Lunch was over.

Miles watched as the kitten turned and faced the building's side. Smiling, he returned to where he had left his boxed lunch and promised himself that he would finish it during class. Packing away what was his whole lunch, Miles gathered the boxed package and the small plush toy into his arms and decided to return to the classroom. Straightening up with everything in hand, Miles prepared to return to class when an indescribable sound filled the air.
    Miles turned immediately to where the noise had originated and saw that the side wall of the building to where he had had an encounter with the small kitten was torn apart. What's going on…? he thought, as he watched a dark figure leap through the hole in the wall. And what was that thing?

OOC: I hope I'm not too late and that my sign-up sheet is acceptable ^^.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2007
    Name - Sephorith Stone
    Age - 17
    Gender - Male
    Occupation - Veteran Trainer
    Personality - My personality is almost like steven but i like crystal instead of rocks. Also i am stevens brother so i learn from him
    Description - I look like Steven except with a pokemon headband and a pokemon belt. I also have his same hair style.
    History - When steven passed away he was alone since steven was really old and with only his realy old mom and his other brothers out. He is like an orphan. So then he planned to be like his dad Steven Stone. The greatest Steel/Rock type pokemon trainer. So be began his journey with a Beldum. His beloved beldum came to him without a figth as if it had fallen in love with Sephorith. So then he started his carreer and went of on a awful journey but now he in in the Crystal Cave in Slateport(Secret Place which you guys will find out about and meet him plz pretty plz)
    Pokemon - Beldum Skarmory Aron
    RP Sample - <Beldum Beldum>(Hey look a trainer) Sephorith look at beldum and though he would have the same starter as his dad so then he caugth im without a figth. (Dad is going to be happy about me eh ol dead geezer?) he though and went to rusbroro city to figth the first gym.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    If 10 people is Okay-

If ya don't mind 10 people~

Name - Kaiorune Sapphris (Kai or Kaio for short)

Age - 13

Gender - FEMALE POWAH.

Occupation - Er, normal Trainer? Putting "League-Champ" or something would sound a little "high-and-mighty", no?

Personality - Kai is a person of many faces. And moodswings. She'll go from happy or bored directly to angry-beyond-belief or upset. Not to mention she has a temper issue. Kai could be called cynical by some, or plain weird by others. Depends on if can put up with constant blabbering and showing off. Kai is also ready to help someone in need, if she's in the right mood. And for some reason, she says "Nyah" at the beginning of alot her sentences.

Description - Kai is a little chubby and she has long dark-brown (almost black) hair that she wears in a ponytail, except for two strands of hair that hang right before her ears. Her skin is very pale, due to her thinking the sun is out to kill her. She wears a plain black t-shirt underneath a black "hoodie" with a jointed pocket a the waist. She has long black pants with a dark pink stripe going down each leg. She also has (guess what) black shoes. But she is not a gothic person. She just likes black. Kai also wears a black, sparkling crystal around her neck.

History - Kai has had a somewhat average life; she had to move from Cerulean City to Pallet Town at age 10, her parents are happy with each other, she is a straight "A" student, but she is made fun of for being a little ... not thin. Her parents wouldn't let her start her career as a trainer until she at least past 6th grade (12 years old), but after that, she went right to Oak. Unfortunatly, he was out of starters. She went home sad and depressed, waiting all this time, just to wait another year. Her dad saw her and told her that she could borrow his Pidgeot to try to catch her own starter. He gave Kai a few PokeBalls and his Pidgeot, and she went straight for the tall grass. After a few minutes of searching and finding nothing but Pidgey and Rattata, she found an Eevee, an extremely rare sight! She called out Pidgeot, and had it use Wing Attack, knocking the unfortunate Eevee out. Kai threw a PokeBall at it, and a few long seconds, she had her first Pokemon. She decided to name it Rhyrie, and hoped it was female. Later, she found out that it was. After a year, she had a full team of six strong Pokemon, Rhyrie (Umbreon; Eevee had evolved by now), Rayrin (Raichu; Kai had been lucky enough to find a Pikachu in Viridian Forest), FoxFire (Shiny Ninetales. Is Kai lucky, or what?) Reiusei (Absol), Evrae (Dragonair), Taeya (Gardevior).

Starter Pokemon - Eevee

Team -
    And having legendaries is a no-no, right? Because I would love my Emerald Team-Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, And the Regis. Now that takes some sk331z to get :P

RP Sample - Gah, have I been informative enough to skip this? I can't think of/find anything right now. >.<

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    if theres room...

Name - AJ
    Age - 12
    Gender - male
    Occupation - Ex-leauge Champ, trainer
    Personality - Very shy, Doesnt like to be with other people, he hides secrets and runs from Social events, so summing it up he is a Shy,Gothic little boy.

Description - https://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roninnl0.jpg

History - Will reveal in time
    Starter Pokemon - Charmander, (If a veteran has to have a starter)
    RP Sample - AJ walked down the dark street, he could barley see his own hands, he was somewhat scared of the dark, one of the deep, dark secrets he kept to himself. After what seemed like an hour he reached where he had been heading, a lone building, shut down and elusive, he opened the door and found a blanket he had left on the ground, he curled up and fell asleep.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name - Sakura Katsuno
    Age - 14
    Gender - Female
    Occupation - Trainer (From abroad??)
    Personality - Sakura is not the type of girl that likes attention. She's quite the silent type, though once you get to know her, she'll crack you up. Though even before you get to know her, if something makes her mad, she'd burst out in anger. You can rely on her always, for she wouldn't dare to do anything to disrespect you, unless, she really dislikes you.
    Description - Don't be surprised when you see Sakura looking depressed, that's her neutral face. She has a necklace of lapis lazuli around her neck. Her straight black hair flowing past her shoulders are usually tied back in a ponytail with her tangerine-orange ribbon. She stands 5'3" tall, being a bit shorter than average, she's also a bit underweight, though you can't seem to see it. She wears usual blue denim jeans, with a thin orange belt around them.
    History - Living in Celadon City in and extended family with her parents, grandparents, and siblings, she's used to not getting what she's wanted. Sakura is a daughter among four other children, of which she was never envious of. She had been studying Pokémon for a while, and has mixed feelings about going away from home. Her family finally convinced her to go. She went, although still doubtful. Sakura was going to miss her grandparents the most, knowing something might happen to them.

Starter Pokemon - Torchic (If I can't choose a Hoenn starter, then, fine, Bulbasaur)
    RP Sample -
    Sakura awoke to the chirping sound of their Swablu, Mizuiro. But something else- a noise -was there, drumming into her ears. She couldn't find out what, but as she stood up, Sakura recognized it as the sound of sliding doors. She got up and rolled her futon, a bit noisily, rather, so she can wake up Yuki, too. It didn't work. "Citrus, would you mind waking up Lime and the others? I'll wake up this." Sakura whispered to the Torchic, pointing at Yuki. The Torchic nodded.

She took out a pillow from the closet and dropped it on her sister's head. It wouldn't have hurt, unless, if it were one of those traditional Japanese wooden pillows. Which it was. Yuki shuffled, pretending she was still asleep. But she couldn't stand it anymore, for Sakura was poking at her ribs. Finally, she woke up and poked Sakura back. Sakura kept poking. "I'll stop poking you if you poke Cobalt," she said. "Bad deal. I'll take it anyway." Yuki was now shaking Cobalt, a Pachirisu in deep slumber. "Ew," she whispered. "What?" "He's drooling." Yuki laughed. "Okay, shut up. I just heard some floorboards creaking, and some sliding doors." Sakura told her. "You-" "I'm NOT making this up." She scurried over with Citrus, who was back, to the sliding door of their room. Immediately, Citrus fell into her arms, and started whimpering. In a weird chicken-ish way. "Bandits," Sakura mouthed.

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    SORRY GUYS!

*Will start on this post after I've read all of the above*

Only one Academy choice and that's me

EDIT - You know what, for those who are still here and care, sign up again. Everything is kind of muddled up, and it's not something big. Priority given to those who have already signed up before. You can repost your thing if you want.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (Okay.

Name - Rain Skylark
    Age - 14
    Gender - Female
    Occupation - Dragon Queen (her own little self-title), People's Choice
    Personality - Quiet, but friendly to those she can trust. In battle she is fairly unpredictable, sometimes ruthless, othertimes she is kind.
    Description - Long green hair with golden eyes, she usualy wears a long white trench coat with a blue tank top and skirt. She also has weird markings covering most of her body.
    History - Rain grew up in Viridian City, notably around the Viridian Forest. She was a childhood friend of the Dragon Master of the Elite 4 Lance, and an early apprentice of Giovanni, she had a small stint with Team Rocket, before she realized what she was doing was wrong, and quit, releasing the pokemon she had back into the wild. When Lance joined the Elite 4 out of revenge for how humans treat pokemon, she vowed to oppose him at any cost, and is now starting an honest journey. Some say that she has special, gifts, and that was the reason she was targeted by Giovanni. She also has a younger sister still living in Viridian City.
    Starter Pokemon - Charmander
    RP Sample -

Lance, I understand that you want to do good in this world, but your doing it all wrong, Rain thinks, standing on Cinnabar island, looking out in the distance at the uncharted Cerise Island.

She and Lance might've been best friends when they where growing up, but now they where mortal enemies, seperated by a war that won't end unless one side fails, and that could be potential Genocide.

Why did you have to change? Whatever happened to the Lance I knew and fell in love with? Well, I guess he's gone now, and I must work to bring him back, she thinks, looking up at the sky. God, if you're up there, please help me do what I must do, she thinks a silent prayer, and heads off towards the ferry to Pallet Town.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Nyah.

Name - Kaiorune Sapphris (Kai or Kaio for short)

Age - 13

Gender - FEMALE POWAH.

Occupation - Er, normal Trainer? Heck, since no-one seems to care about the high-and-mightness of it~ EX-LEAGUE CHAMP.

Personality - Kai is a person of many faces. And moodswings. She'll go from happy or bored directly to angry-beyond-belief or upset. Not to mention she has a temper issue. Kai could be called cynical by some, or plain weird by others. Depends on if can put up with constant blabbering and showing off. Kai is also ready to help someone in need, if she's in the right mood. And for some reason, she says "Nyah" at the beginning of alot her sentences.

Description - Kai is a little chubby and she has long dark-brown (almost black) hair that she wears in a ponytail, except for two strands of hair that hang right before her ears. Her skin is very pale, due to her thinking the sun is out to kill her. She wears a plain black t-shirt underneath a black "hoodie" with a jointed pocket a the waist. She has long black pants with a dark pink stripe going down each leg. She also has (guess what) black shoes. But she is not a gothic person. She just likes black. Kai also wears a black, sparkling crystal around her neck. She also carries around a shoulder-bag that she keeps food, Pokeballs, potions, and her PSP. (Take that, DS! Even though I have one.)

History - Kai has had a somewhat average life; she had to move from Cerulean City to Pallet Town at age 10, her parents are happy with each other, she is a straight "A" student, but she is made fun of for being a little ... not thin. Her parents wouldn't let her start her career as a trainer until she at least past 6th grade (12 years old), but after that, she went right to Oak. Unfortunatly, he was out of starters. She went home sad and depressed, waiting all this time, just to wait another year. Her dad saw her and told her that she could borrow his Pidgeot to try to catch her own starter. He gave Kai a few PokeBalls and his Pidgeot, and she went straight for the tall grass. After a few minutes of searching and finding nothing but Pidgey and Rattata, she found an Eevee, an extremely rare sight! She called out Pidgeot, and had it use Wing Attack, knocking the unfortunate Eevee out. Kai threw a PokeBall at it, and a few long seconds, she had her first Pokemon. She decided to name it Rhyrie, and hoped it was female. Later, she found out that it was. After a year, she had a full team of six strong Pokemon, Rhyrie (Umbreon; Eevee had evolved by now), Rayrin (Raichu; Kai had been lucky enough to find a Pikachu in Viridian Forest), FoxFire (Shiny Ninetales. Is Kai lucky, or what?) Reiusei (Absol), Evrae (Dragonair), Taeya (Gardevior).

Starter Pokemon - Eevee

Team -
    And having legendaries is a no-no, right? Because I would love my Emerald Team-Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, And the Regis. Now that takes some sk331z to get :P

RP Sample - Gah, have I been informative enough to skip this? I can't think of/find anything right now. >.<

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hmm, welcome back?

Name: Dave

Personality: Dave is a person who doesn't like confrontations or large crowds of people. He finds the most reliable part of his personality is his relationships with his friends and family. When comfortable in a relationship, whether romantic or friendly, he becomes very relaxed and laid back and tends not to take situations, no matter how grave or dangerous, very seriously. He enjoys company with people and Pokemon that he finds himself able to relate to on some level. He doesn't like being the centre of attention and tends to stay back in a group or with a small group of his own. His most serious unrest and dislike, is time. He believes that time controls how the world works and finds it incredibly annoying.

Appearance: Dave stands at 171 centimetres high and weighs an approximate of 63 kilograms. He has short black hair occasionally adorned by a beanie decorated with a printed Pokéball design. His skin is lightly tanned and is clothed by a white long-sleave (rolled) collar shirt as well as a pair of grey belt-braced trousers. His attire also includes a pair of white grey sneakers.

History: Dave has been training for a number of years as a Pokemon Trainer and has recently travelled to Kanto (or wherever we're starting) to seek new challenges. He along with a class of 31 other Pokemon Academy students, had graduated from his home region and ventured off to discover more about the Pokemon world. He has already accumulated 8 Gym Badges from his respective region and is now travelling around the world to seek new challenges and experiences.

Pokemon: Dragonair (not to sure about the level - it's just an RP)

Fossil: Dave's fossil consists of an alignment of bones structured in an almost circular form. The fossil contains no signs of hands, arms, feet or legs but rather an intricate design of bones, structuring a pointed skull connecting to a single spinal cord which ends at a single pointed tip. More blatantly, the fossil appears to resemble a snake-like or dragon type Pokemon.

RP Sample: Miles opened his eyes as a gentle feeling brushed across his face. Looking down to where he had been resting, Miles noticed that he had opened the classroom window allowing a number of petals to pile onto his desk. A small yellow and winged plush toy was also resting in his hands as he brought himself into a sitting position. Looking around the room, Miles noticed that many of the students were preparing for lunch and were leaving to go outside or into the cafeteria.
    I didn't realise sleep made me so hungry… he mumbled as he stood up to leave. Securing his pet toy in his arms and brushing away most of the petals decorating his desk, Miles grabbed his boxed lunch and left the classroom.

The sun was bright outside as Miles entered the school's lower grounds behind the classroom buildings. Two young male students and a female student brushed past him as he made his way towards a small crowd where an Angelic Fight had apparently ended. Ignoring the crowd, Miles made his way around the building and up onto a small knoll covered in shade from several overhanging branches. Placing the small toy beside him as he sat down, Miles began to open his boxed lunch when something suddenly caught his attention.
    "A cat?" he asked, as he watched a small grey black-striped kitten leap into a panel of garbage containers. A chorus of meows followed its journey into the school's waste disposals.
    Leaving his spot, Miles abandoned his lunch and cautiously approached the garbage container the kitten had fallen into. The kitten appeared desperately frustrated as its attempts to lift itself from the container continued to fail.
    "Maybe it belongs to someone," Miles said watching the small cat struggle in its confines. Careful not to get himself gouged by the kitten's claws, Miles gripped the fur behind its neck and lifted it into his hands. Seeing its strangely coloured fur as he held the kitten in his hands, Miles began to wonder if the animal was even an actual cat, or something else. "Well, I suppose I should let you go," he continued, as he freed the kitten onto the ground. "And don't go eating rubbish again."
    The small kitten meowed and Miles smiled. Then as he prepared to return to his lunch, the sound of the school's bell tolled in the air. Lunch was over.

Miles watched as the kitten turned and faced the building's side. Smiling, he returned to where he had left his boxed lunch and promised himself that he would finish it during class. Packing away what was his whole lunch, Miles gathered the boxed package and the small plush toy into his arms and decided to return to the classroom. Straightening up with everything in hand, Miles prepared to return to class when an indescribable sound filled the air.
    Miles turned immediately to where the noise had originated and saw that the side wall of the building to where he had had an encounter with the small kitten was torn apart. What's going on…? he thought, as he watched a dark figure leap through the hole in the wall. And what was that thing?

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Name - Drake kaiser
    Age - 10
    Gender - Male
    Occupation - Professor's choice (?)
    Personality - He is mainly focused on battling. And has high spirits. His ideas focus mainly around Pokémon and their habitats. He is fun loving and loud, or he can be quiet and introverted.
    History - Growing up in a small town, done Drake some good. Instead of inhibiting his adventurous and fun loving attitude. He used the surrounding forest and grassland to train up for his start to his Pokémon journey the Professor noticed some of his qualities that would make for a good Pokémon trainer and decided to give the boy a chance. Drake just hopes that he will make a good trainer. He has hidden alot from his family about his feelings.
    Description - He Wears Black denim trousers, a red shot sleeved shirt on top of a black top. He wears a tribal chain, and chain bracelets, his hair is a vibrant red, and his complexion is quite fair. He has quite a athletic build, and can control a leader like presence and stance when he is needed.
    Starter Pokémon - Bulbasaur
    RP Sample - As I watched the sky, the stars seemed to wink and stare down at me. I felt calm in this place, on top of a grassy hill surrounded but larger hills and some almost achieved mountainous height.
    A large red monster stood behind him in a defensive fashion. It had long sharp claws and a tail that finished in a large flame. on it head there was a barb, noticeable at a distance.
    'Charrrrr!' it growled
    'What is it Charmeleon?' I ask, worriedly, it was unlike him to be like this.
    The Charmeleon allowed it arms to fall to the ground and he fell into a crouching fashion, the wind blew into my face.
    I then realized we were down-wind from any Pokémon, or human coming and Charmeleon was getting a blast of someone or somethings scent. I fell into the same position as Charmeleon, waiting for the upcoming person or Pokémon to show themselves.
    "Damian, Charmeleon... Come get your supper" a young girl yelled out. she had dark brown hair, that fell at her shoulders she wore a black dress with a red rose hooked in the breast of the upper dress.
    "C'mon you two, we don't have time for games, mama says to come get your supper, and dad wants you to practice before you have to go to bed" she said in an annoyed tone.
    "OK, ok...we're coming. C'mon Charmeleon" I tap the small tempered Pokémon on the back.
    "Charrr!" it said more cheerfully.
    I stroked his head as we walked down the side of the hill, to a small wooden cottage were we would be spending our last night as young lings training to leave on adventures, to being Pokémon and trainer on our way to mastering the techniques of being a Pokémon master...

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Ok we're all set to go unless Jae reposts here. If Jae does, then Haunted Angel will not be able to be one of the 3 starting trainers. All your RP Samples are pretty good (except for Midnight_Dragon249 because there was none), Haunted Angel needs to work a little bit on spelling and grammar, but nothing too bad. All others are still welcome to join but not as a starting trainer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back