• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just arrived and am looking for guidance

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    hi! my name is FlamingTorchic as u can see. i am looking for a mentor or mentors in pokemon competitive battling! i also collect the cards but i havent got any new ones in a while...... and i would like some help so i know how to go wherever throughout the website. PM me if u want to mentor me in competitive battling!! my personality is im hyper, and excited so don't get mad if i start talking alot, i can't help it it's just in my nature. i look forward to meeting more people from pokecommunity!

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Quite a few interests you have in Pokemon which is a really nice sign. I only collected half of the Pokemon original cards so its not that impressive. As for competitive battling i never got into it since i enjoy using Pokemon i like rather than ones that are powerful. As for the mentor stuff you should post it in the "The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!" forum where moderators will address it accordingly. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you find a good mentor and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, FlamingTorchic! Great to see ya here on the forums. In fact, I saw you on the IRC a few times (I'm that lurking Meganium that rarely talks lmao).

So, I see you're interested in learning about competitive battling, amirite? Check out the Competitive Battling Center, and you'll be certain that you'd be battling with a few members here, or having a member teaching you the basics of battling...that's okay as well!

I'm also a TCG card collector as well. I have a Meganium tin box full of cards, and my best card is totally the Meganium promo from HG/SS (can't quite remember which was it from lmao). We definitely have a section for TCG, if you're also willing to learn more about it. :)

aaand speaking of learning more, stop by the Adoption Center if you're looking for someone to guide you around the forums! Just post that you need a mentor, and you'll be on your way! :) Well, I hope to see ya around the forums, and don't hesitate to PM me or Snivy if you have any questions & stuff, k! Have fun!

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hi! my name is FlamingTorchic as u can see. i am looking for a mentor or mentors in pokemon competitive battling! i also collect the cards but i havent got any new ones in a while...... and i would like some help so i know how to go wherever throughout the website. PM me if u want to mentor me in competitive battling!! my personality is im hyper, and excited so don't get mad if i start talking alot, i can't help it it's just in my nature. i look forward to meeting more people from pokecommunity!

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll find the Competitive Battling Centre to be very useful for it. :) There's always something that you can do in CBC, for all your battling needs. There's also a TCG section on the forums, I think... Give them both a look!

I hope to see you again!

Back