• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Just bought the game... Looking for someone to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
Years
  • When I say that I'm looking for someone to play with, I more or less mean a general friendship where we commentate, battle, catch and trade. I'm into a lot of games but right now I want someone that has just bought X or Y. I have Y version and I have just gotten my second badge, if you're too far ahead of me it probably won't work just yet.
    I am intending to complete the Pokedex slowly starting with Kanto, then Johto, Hoenn etc. so if you're into that, or at least attempting it, we should get along fine in the progression area. I'd like for us to help each other with the Pokemon that we don't have or trade version exclusives, or Pokemon that can only evolve by trading as we get them.

You're more than welcome to add me on Facebook (PM me) or Skype (my username is falloutkidz) and my 3DS friend code is 1564-2795-6806.

I've been really excited for X and Y for quite some time now, so it would be lovely to make a friend from PokeCommunity to play it with. :)

Tepig003

Ruler of the Keronians
    Years
  • I will play with you!

By the way I am looking for someone to give me a Snorlax egg in Black/White
    Black 2/White 2 or X/Y.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I just purchased X today and started playing. Would love to play with someone as well :)
    Preferably with someone who has Y but not a biggie

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The purpose of this forum is to communicate with people from across the world and make new friends. There's no need for a single thread to make friends. Just throw yourself into the mix of discussions, and I'm sure you'll meet some great people along the way. While at the mean time, if you haven't already, share your Friend Codes over in the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back