• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Just caught Dialga, one attack, one ball.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I caught Dalgia with one Dusk ball when he was on low health, on the Japanese version atleast. He was rather easy to catch =/.

Years
    Awww man, I thought that mine was impressive but apparently it wasn't. I had to attack Palkia three times, on the third he was paralyzed. Then it took 4 Ultraballs to catch. Though to me it seemed impressive because most legendaries usually take like 40 balls to catch. I think that Palkia seemed much easier.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I used Close Combat with my Infernape once, almost thought I was going to KO Dialga, but didn't. I threw my first Ultra Ball, and the encounter was over.

Anyone else have such an easy time catching Dialga or Palkia?

ya I did I threw 4 or 5 Ultra Balls at Dialga

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    MAN! Most of u guys have Dialga or Palkia. I havent even started my game. Ok thenks for telling me how to get it now.

GAWSH! This sux... Cant play Pearl till saturday and I got it the day it came out in Canada...

Back