• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Just curious... first shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    What was your first shiny?

Did you get it in a trade? Found it by accident? Pokeradar? Hatched?

Mine was a Horsea, I was breeding them while fishing for staryu's, and it hatched. :)

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    In ruby a shiny zubat, in Fire red, it was a ratata. I know they suck!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    First I saw was a Drowzee on an emulator...an hour later i found a shiny rattata on the same game...

However as of this moment I have no shinies and i've only seem one on D+P so far (and failed to catch it...)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ahhh this brings back good memories, I really wanted a garchomp after my E4 clash, so I went to the cave, and was there for oh, about 6 hours, I looked everywhere for that little guy, and right when I was falling asleep, a Green Zubat appeared, I freaked I thought my game glitched and now this zubat will wipe it out, but I saw the sparkles, and I carefully battled, like the most careful I've ever been, and cuaght it, Made it into a awesome crobat, but I had to trade it away later on for a pokemon I have now that I cant battle without...

Ciira

I ish sexy. :3
    Years
    Definatley mah shiny Treeko, it was suuu aw3some when I caught it. I evovled it into a sexy Sceptile.

Years
    Well of course it was the red Gyarados on my Gold game, but the first one I got on my Diamond game was a shiny Charmander from someone on this forum.

The first one I found and caught myself was a Pidgey from chaining =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    The first one was a shiny Magikarp in Firered, but then I restarted the game without trading it to my friend's game first. :(

After that I found another shiny Magikarp in D+P, along with a shiny Gastly and a shiny Machoke. All the other shinies I've gotten were from my friend who's Emerald glitched really weird. The glitch made his shiny encounter rate go from ~1/9,000 to 1/17. ‾\o_0/‾

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Red Gyarados in G/S/C...
    Marill in R/S/E (Only one found there)
    Gastly in D/P (Only one found there)

I encountered a buneary in D/P but cheryls chansey OHKOed it before I had a chance to catch it -.-

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    my first aside from the red gyarados in G/S was a shiny meditite i found while EV training my infernape at lake acuity[whichever the snowy one was]. i was like....uh.....*throws masterball*

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    My first ever was a shiny zubat that i caught while EV training using the bronzor in that cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back