• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Just Found My Old GBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I just happened to stumble across my old Gameboy Color and a few of my old pokemon games. I tried out my Silver cartrage and the internal battery is dead. But I am working on getting it replaced. I also came across my old Crystal cartrage and am currently starting a new game on it. Couldn't be happier :)

Anyways I just thougt I would get your oppions on what kind of team I should put together.

Where I just re-started the game the only Pokemon I have is my starter and I chose Totodile. Obviously this being on a GBC I won't be playing competitive, but what would you guys suggest I catch for a good team? It has been years since I've played so I'm just looking for some input!

Thanks for any help!
    -Jon

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Totodile's definitely a good choice. c: Feraligatr will come in useful later, especially if you pick up an Ice move to help defeat Grass-types and Dragon-types. Also, the Eevee from Bill you get will be useful depending on what you evolve it to. I chose Jolteon.

Also, pick up Spearow in the beginning for a Flyer. It's more solid in-game than Pidgey and Drill Peck's pretty cool. q; I'd pick up a Heracross too if you can encounter one by Headbutting. It's a good way to deal with Psychic and Dark-types in the E4.

Honestly though, for in-game, you can go through with only a Sunkern and some HM slaves, and win so as long as you're leveled enough. So don't sweat about it. c;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this isn't the right place to ask for team advice. You're better off asking in this section's Q&A. When you need help with movesets, feel free to post your team in the in-game team help forum and the regulars there will help you get some awesome sets. Good luck!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back