• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just imagine it...

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
Years
  • So I was sitting around playing my Sapphire version, when I started thinking, "Zigzagoon learns headbutt naturally...what if it was in GSC? Then we wouldn't have to worry about teaching the move." And going from that train of thought, I came up with this.

What if Jynx had been made in the 3rd Gen.? Or what if Torchic had been around since Kanto? What if Arceus and Mewtwo had traded places, and how would the cries be changed to fit the new game systems they were on? I can kinda imagine an 8-bit Arceus cry now...lol. ^_^

The concept is MIND-BLOWING!!! *Que someone posting saying that someone has posted a topic like this before*

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Arceus's cry would have less sound channels, but other then that, it's possible to recreate it's cry (In fact, the fourth generation poke Bonsley seems to use chip-tune technology, maybe to make it seem a bit more similar to Sudowoodo).

Mechanics wise:

Porygon-Z introduced in generation I would be interesting. With a Special stat of 135, a huge move pool to abuse it (though the lack of special STAB and abilities would hamper it much, and Nasty Plot would be missed), Porygon-Z could go tail-to toe with Mewtwo by disabling him with Thunder Wave, sharpening up, and striking him down with Hyper Beam, all while holding back with it's new founded 135 Special Def. If Mewtwo got lucky with paralysis, though, he could potentially strike back with Submission or his own Hyper Beam.

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • Porygon-Z in Red...but then Porygon and Porygon-2 would be all messed up in the other versions. =D Or it would mean that some other pokemon was put into the newer ones to allow those two to exist as one evolutionary cycle...I said it once, I'll say it again: MIND-BLOWING!

It would be weird to see Anorith and Omanyte switched around within generations. Omanyte would seem like the newer, more interesting one, while Anorith would seem all "1st gen.-y".(Ain't that a weird use of puctuation?) It's like...a PARADOX!!! In fact, a paradox is what the situation i'm describing is. *Realizes he sounds like a crazy person* I'm gettin' tired...

Back