• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Joined, Anyone Wanna Be My Friend?

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hey, I'm Benny, and I really like Pokemon, especially the manga! I also like ROM hacking and making games with RPG Maker!

If you wanna be my friend, great!

Later.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Hi Benny. Sure, I"ll be your friend, but let's converse first ;3 Welcome to PokeCommunity btw! I hope you enjoy browsing the forum.

I like manga too :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You like the manga? :) That's great! I founded the Pokemon Special club in the Pokemon Groups section. I know you'd love it, so check it out. And I'm all for making friends, so I'll send you a VM. Hope you enjoy PC, Benny! See you around. :>

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Benny. n_n It's always nice to see new comers here, especially those interested in so many areas that are covered here in our forums. I'm sure you'll meet a ton of people here and make a lot of friends at that.

Make sure you read up on our forum rules, so you stay out of trouble. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask we don't bite.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    ROM Hacking eh? Then I might see you often at the Emulation forum. n_n Meet you there. And read the global rules & the emulation rules. The ones there are serious. Watch out. xD

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here!

Especially for ROM hacking, this place is GREAT for that! As for the manga, depending on which one, there is a nice Manga section and Pokemon Special club for that! =D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    The Emulation and the Game Development section would be perfect for you! :D

I hope your enjoying the forum so far. If you have any questions feel free to PM me~

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    'Supp Benny? I see you're into game making/ROM hacking, so I suggest taking a look at the sections Faline mentioned. If you have anything, feel free to message me and ask and if you just need to chat, drop me a VM ;D Enjoy your stay here and read the rules.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    RPG Maker eh? So what's your best skill?
    Recruiting like saban all up in this-
    Anyway welcome to the forums, and I'll be your friend :)

Back