• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just N Time

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Working on another style, due to be released next week. Features N.
    Here's the sorta-semi-final banner:

Just N Time

Inspired by N's Coronation and The Chamption.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBblQDOTMek
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3B8q4bUgBo

More to be shown soon!
    Suggestions welcome.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    That looks awesome Nick! I can't wait to see when it's finished because I want to use it right now. Are there going to be any color changing things like New Directions has? And now I don't mean banner, I mean bars.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've always pictured N with Reshiram rather than with Zekrom, yes :3

Is it going to be a dark style or just having this dark banner? Really love the font for Pokécommunity, although it looks a bit weird that you dropped the ´ and put a large lightning thing there instead. The lightning thing looks good actually, but I think i'd like a normal ´ on the Pokécommunity as well, unless it looks too cluttered like that to you.

Also, I think the header text could be moved a little to the right, since the left side of the banner is rather bright and vivid with details already.

Now, I'm definitely not an expert on graphics matters so feel free to tell me that my opinions are wrong lol. Nah.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That looks awesome Nick! I can't wait to see when it's finished because I want to use it right now. Are there going to be any color changing things like New Directions has? And now I don't mean banner, I mean bars.
    No.

I've always pictured N with Reshiram rather than with Zekrom, yes :3

Is it going to be a dark style or just having this dark banner? Really love the font for Pokécommunity, although it looks a bit weird that you dropped the ´ and put a large lightning thing there instead. The lightning thing looks good actually, but I think i'd like a normal ´ on the Pokécommunity as well, unless it looks too cluttered like that to you.

Also, I think the header text could be moved a little to the right, since the left side of the banner is rather bright and vivid with details already.

Now, I'm definitely not an expert on graphics matters so feel free to tell me that my opinions are wrong lol. Nah.
    Right now it's light, but I'm tossing an idea in my head of having a dark version selectable through the user CP with a reflected banner.

Just N Time

Better?

There's a reason that lightning thing is there, though. Most of what's on the banner is there for a very specific reason that ties into another part of the style.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mm, I do think it's much better. The N on the right feels tied in to the text somehow now, and I suddenly spot the ferris wheel~

And I take your word for there being a reason to it ;) Looking forward to seeing more.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh. I should also note that this style is fixed width at 1,008px.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    How about if you add little transparency to the right side of slogan so it can look better with background image? And meaby to the "PokéCommunity" text.

I dunno, just throwing some ideas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That looks good. Although maybe just a tiiiiiiny bit smaller, so that the text doesn't touch Woobat's wing or N's hair :p /picky

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ooh lovely, can't wait to see what it turns out into!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Ohmygod, I love you for this theme. XD N is so cool. The banner looks awesome, buuut the font for the usernames is a bit of a throw off. Probably because in all the other layouts the username text is the one thing that stays the same. o_o Though, once you get used to it, it's at least a nice font.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Wow, that's great.
    Although, I think it was mentioned before that you need the text a little smaller, so it doesn't touch Woobat or N.

Back