• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just nod if you can hear me

bolmy

That guy.
Years
  • Yo (excuse the lyrics, I like those at the moment).

I'm Luca, live in England, like to ride bikes and listen to metal.

As for pokemon I'm in the process of trying to find red, gold, yellow, emerald, ruby, leaf green, fire red, and the new ones (oh, and buy a DS to play them on :P), because those are the ones I'm missing.

I'm currently playing Sapphire and am going to start again because I always end up making stupid choices and end up training only one pokemon to a stupid high level and letting that carry the rest of my frankly mediocre team.

Oh, I LOVE Absol more than anything ever. But I also love most psychic (ffs at spelling) pokemon, so the first order of the day in Sapphire is get hold of a Ralts and an Abra ASAP.

I'm not really for competetiveness, but I'll obviously be looking to complete the game (duh), just I prefer breeding and training up my favourite pokemon :)

So hey, and welcome to many sarcastic posts :)

Years
  • ^^ Welcome to PC! *nods to the Pink Floyd refrence* Enjoy the forums & have fun! I'll see you around!

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
  • welcome, it's great that you prefer breeding and training your favourite pokemons instead of training only legendaries.. i hate them hahaha

I rarely use the legendaries anyway. I've only caught Rayquaza once and whilst fun, it got boring quickly. I much prefer training lower level anyway, it's much more rewarding. And not to mention nostalgic.

And thanks guysXD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Please read the rules and follow them.
    Glad to see you have an interest in Pokemon or you probably wouldn't be here.. =P

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to Pokecommunity. I hope you like it here; this place is awesome<3

I also happen to love breeding Pokemon, so if you want to talk to someone about it there's always me. They added a LOT of new stuff in D/P/P x.x;;

-Neko

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
  • Thanks once again guys.

And Neko, I think you're bound to have incoming at some point :P

I SO need to get a DS so I can play D/P/P, one of my friends has it and it looks really cool. Grr, I'm itching to play now :P

But eh, I'll make do with Sapphire for now I guess XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Thanks once again guys.

And Neko, I think you're bound to have incoming at some point :P

I SO need to get a DS so I can play D/P/P, one of my friends has it and it looks really cool. Grr, I'm itching to play now :P

But eh, I'll make do with Sapphire for now I guess XD
    Yes, you absolutely must do this! Diamond and Pearl are just plain awesome.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums. I do hope you enjoy yourself here and have a great time. ;)

Back