• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just one question...

Fithboy

The Lego Man
Years
  • Official art states that Brock is 15. Everyone else is 10 with Tracey, Dent, and Iris all being unknown at the moment. Trying to use logic to work things out in this show isn't the best thing to do. Just accept what they say and move on and you'll have an easier time with the show.

Except for Max. He's obviously 8 or 9.

Dent i think is 15, PearlShipper4Life ask Dent to have e talk with Ash, for someone how works at a Butler Cafe i think it's very difficult to don't know about girl, their major clients

I would ask Misty if she and her sister are sister of the same father, seriously i know the Sensational Sister have dyed her hairs, but how to explain the eyecolors?

Well my three sisters have extremely different eye colours and I can assure you that they are all from the same dad!

Kynn Master

Ice/Water-type pokémon master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Well my three sisters have extremely different eye colours and I can assure you that they are all from the same dad!

Really!! O-O
    And i though that it would be illogical, OMA

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • To Gary Oak: Why are you so arrogant, Ash has always beaten you out in everything you do, and your own grandfather loves Ash more than you, but you seem to have no heart at all, all you care about is winning, why?

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I would ask Prof. oak, "Is there any secret Professors you hadn't introduced me too? Are they hiding something even more powerful than arceus?"

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Actually wasnt there an episode with a birthday party for ash or something? wouldnt that mean hes 11?

sorry I've got a lot of gaps when it comes to the absolue full sieries. Im stuck to watching the original sieries on boomerang sadly =/ I dont wana watch ti online cuz it just doesnt feel as authentic...

Back