• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Mario The World Champion said:
    Say I got an idea. PM me about that and I'll get to work on finding all of them for you. Maybe we'll both go and ask for some sugar. XD
    Well it's really really rude to go to ask things like that from another people here XD

Legolas said:
    PEACHY!!!! *run tackelglomps* How ish you? *reads sig* DARN! *steps foot* That sucks! We'll all miss you.
    I'm really good, thanks^^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Peachy said:
    Well it's really really rude to go to ask things like that from another people here XD

I'm really good, thanks^^

Your new banner is SWEET! Man, shes sexy! XD So what? Are you going on vaction for a week or somthing?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Another thing that makes your avatar cute is that it has a heart around Satoshi's name. It show that you like him. :classic:

Another thing about swimming, is that, I'm scared of jumping off the diving board. :( I'm afraid of heights. :( The last time I was on a diving board, someone pushed me off of it and I accdently got a bruse on my foot. It also was bleeding a little bit. :(

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Legolas said:
    Your new banner is SWEET! Man, shes sexy! XD So what? Are you going on vaction for a week or somthing?
    Thank you, I love that pic^^
    And yes, I go to vacation^^

Mario The World Champion said:
    Oh. Man... I wanted to glomp them all!!

But on the other hand... where are you going off to?
    I go to vacation with my family^^

Misty Lover17 said:
    Another thing that makes your avatar cute is that it has a heart around Satoshi's name. It show that you like him. :classic:

Another thing about swimming, is that, I'm scared of jumping off the diving board. :( I'm afraid of heights. :( The last time I was on a diving board, someone pushed me off of it and I accdently got a bruse on my foot. It also was bleeding a little bit. :(
    Thank you, I like my avvy pic very much^^
    I like diving boards but I'm afraid of heights too

So how is Satoshi? ^____^ XD
    Really good, he has been up all night ^______^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Peachy said:
    Oh, thank you *hugs* I'll miss you too^^
    And my sig and avvy are made by Crimson King, he's so talented!

Wow...yes he is talented. He does a great job. ^^ Well I hope you have a nice time with your family. Tell me all about it when you get back. Take care. ^________^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Poor Peach."hugs her" I think that it's one of the harder fears to get over. I wish it was easier. One of the things that I admire about Misty is that she got over her fear of Gyarados. She was scared of them ever since an accident when she was a baby. Now that she gotten over it, she added a valuble ally to her team. It kicked alot of butt when it faced Hanson's Shedenja. :D

I'm too late. I didn't get to say bye to her. :( I hope I'll get to see her later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back