• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Peachy. ^^ Looks like you been doing great. =3 If you have one wish...what would it be?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    If you have one wish...what would it be?
    I'd wish that I would be have eternal happiness (that includes all my other wishes XD)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hi Peach! I had a great birthday For diner, we went to a Chinese buffet. Then, after that, we went to Target. I got a Game Boy Player and Pokemon Pokedex Advanced there.:) Also, I liked all the things that people made for me at both here and Serebii. :classic:

Plus today, I get to go swimming! :D

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Chinese food is okay but really I like spicy and hot foods so I don't eat Chinese much XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi hi Peachy =3. How are you doing today? *hugs*
    Hi Stevo *hugs* I'm really good^^

XD! I know that you know that I know what you know XD
    XD!
    Oh, I know that you know I know that you know what I know but I ALSO know that you know that I know that you know that I know what you know XD

Knowing, don't ya think? XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD!
    Oh, I know that you know I know that you know what I know but I ALSO know that you know that I know that you know that I know what you know XD

Knowing, don't ya think? XD
    LOL! XD

*has been pwned in the know* XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Peachy. ^^ How is it going? How is Satoshi doing? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back