• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
It really does! And the worst thing is that my new Internet access should come already. I haven't have own Internet like 8 weeks now

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Peach said:
Oh thank you, but my English isn't very good yet, but I try my best XD
And I think Ferio from Magic Knight Rayearth is kinda cute and also Ranma and Yosuke are sweet (but only in manga XD).
XD Your English in very good already.^^
That is cool that you like other guys besides Ash.XD Will Ash always be the number one guy you like the best?^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hi Hi Peachy! ^o^ *hugs* How is going? I missed you!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
totodile said:
Same here! She is too fun to talk with! XD
Thank you (but I'm not funny person really) XD

Bree said:
XD Your English in very good already.^^
That is cool that you like other guys besides Ash.XD Will Ash always be the number one guy you like the best?^^
Thanks^^ But those guys aren't nothing when I compare them with Ash XD And Ash will be always my number one! XD

pikastar said:
Hi Hi Peachy! ^o^ *hugs* How is going? I missed you!
I have missed you too! *hugs* I'm good!

Tig said:
Let's watch them rip each others clothes off XD

Did I say the wrong thing? o.o
We don't do that

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
If you mean that catfight is a fight between girls, I have to say that I haven't ever rip my friend's clothes when we fight XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back