• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Just picked up Alpha Sappire

Years
  • So I finally picked up AS, and I have some here for some tips and advice on my journey. What have your guys found to be helpful and what should I look to be doing on my journey. Is there anything I should avoid doing? and should I move my pokemon from x over? I am also going to need some new friends. I don't have my code with me right now but will be sure to add it later.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Honestly, the pokémon games are pretty forgiving so you won't miss anything if you don't know what you're doing. There aren't too many new things in OR/AS that aren't in X/Y so if you've played that you know what you're getting into. If you want to trade pokémon though just PM me your FC and I'll help (I also have an Ice-type Friend Safari for X/Y if you need one).

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Like Striderviper said, you can't miss anything. Pretty much straight forward. The main new things are sneaking, soaring through the sky, and megas.

If you need any help or wanna trade, or anything, just let me know through PM or VM.

Years
  • Awesome, thanks guys. Ill be sure to add you guys when I get home from work tonight. I would like a little advice on breeding though. Not sure if this is the section for it and I know I am a long way from being able to breed well in this game, but I would like to give it a shot once I move some of my pokemon from x over.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Well, there is a Battling and Team Building section, and I'm sure there'll be breeding help. Like the others said, the important things about this game can be easily found out just by playing the game as it is. Good luck on your adventure~ :3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Awesome, thanks guys. Ill be sure to add you guys when I get home from work tonight. I would like a little advice on breeding though. Not sure if this is the section for it and I know I am a long way from being able to breed well in this game, but I would like to give it a shot once I move some of my pokemon from x over.

There is a club for breeding if you are looking for any info or advice. There is a hyperlink in my signature (I am the club owner). Head on over there if you need anything concerning breeding.

Back