• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just some sprites

Years
    • Seen today
    just some sprites

edited from an already posted evolution of chimecho with new crappy name shiny version footprint (it floats but hey) and pic of arm
    comments?
    p.s yes its in the crappy old bored style i still havent got over my broken arm it only got out of cast 3 days ago and ive had it on for 6 weeks
    evolution item:
    just some sprites

new colours and shiny version :
    just some sprites

and a new name chymonarch
    (chime/monarch)
    i also think it has a sort of..extra terrestrial look what do you think?
    What do you mean by bored style? Are you referring to how it's facing us directly rather than on an angle? Cause other than that, the sprite itself is pretty much perfect, with your shading being very well done.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    What do you mean by bored style? Are you referring to how it's facing us directly rather than on an angle? Cause other than that, the sprite itself is pretty much perfect, with your shading being very well done.

bored style is the style where it is facing forward but the shading doesent change *compare with claydourn* thanks aswell i didnt think it was that good i like the concept of it aswell

Back