• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Just some stuff

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • So I was playing SoulSilver and my brothers happened to be watching Pokemon. It was an episode where the trainers were massaging their Pokemon, I got the idea to draw my SS trainer massaging his Pokemon. My sister and friends liked them, so I thought wynaut post them here? I know it's not the cleanest lines but it still looks good, right?

Spoiler:

I know I messed up his arms on the Eevee one, so that's why it looks funny. But he's supposed to be pulling it's cheeks. Cause it's cheeky /slapped/
    It's also hard to tell he's grinning in that one.

Last edited:

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I need a magnifying glass

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I put up new links for bigger versions, are these better? I noticed I put up small ones last night but decided not to do anything unless someone mentioned it.... I was very tired and I'm still learning out to use the imgur on iphone....

Yes :D Much clearer (hope I didn't sound rude lol)(

They're pretty cute

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry, but you need to post your actual work here, not just links. I'll give you some time to get this thread straightened out; but otherwise I'd have to close it so please don't forget!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Yes :D Much clearer (hope I didn't sound rude lol)(

They're pretty cute
    Thanks.

Sorry, but you need to post your actual work here, not just links. I'll give you some time to get this thread straightened out; but otherwise I'd have to close it so please don't forget!

Ok, I just figured out how to embed them, is this better? I haven't used stuff like BBcodes or whatever before, so I had to figure it out....

Back