• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just started, and have no clue on what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the forums. If you need help feel free to PM or leave a VM by a staff/senior looking forum member xP. Just click their username on any one of their posts and select "Send a private message..." or their profile to leave a visitor message.
    You'd also want to read the rules and cuz I'm nice and stuff here they are
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723
    You could also say a little more about yourself in this thread (If you want), so people know a little more about you. Like where you plan on posting, what you're interested in, etc.
    If you have more questions, feel free to ask me. I'll do what I can to help :D (If I can't help I'll kick you over to someone who can)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! =]

I recommend having a good browse of the categories and picking which ones you want to chill out in :> A lot of users on here have favourites that you're more likely to see them in depending on their Pokémon-related interests. Other than that, Charliezard's post is waaay more helpful lmfao. Just don't forget to read the rules before posting and you'll do fine here. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, it looks as if those two gotcha covered, but you have any further questions then feel free to PM me, or any of the other staff members at any time. We're more than happy to help up out, and none of us bite. ..at least not too hard. 8D; -kidding-

Welcome welcome, Kayla! :D

piplup088

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Originally posted by Drew: PM me, or any of the other staff members at any time.
    Why? Are you a staff member?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Why? Are you a staff member?

Mmhmm. :) She and I are both moderators. You can tell who's on staff because they'll either have a blue, orange, red, green, or purple username and little bar underneath that says "moderator" or "administrator". If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask Drew, or me if you want.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoah, this almost hit the month mark, but it's a few days shy so all's good. xD;

It's awesome that you wanna help people out, but it shouldn't take place in this thread. This was for welcoming you only, but if you'd like to help others out you could always answer their questions through private messages, or profile comments. :D

Edit:

This thread doesn't really seem like it can go anywhere else, and not get off topic, sooo I think it's best to close it up.

Last edited:

Alwaysbored

The Boredom Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I am new too but all i can say is ask anything to anyone with a colored name!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back