• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just started my Journey

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    I just wanted to say hi guys!!!

Just found out about this Forum today; I have been playing Pokemon since the start and after getting back into Black version I can't get enough of the thing!!!!
    :bandit:
    If any of you want to add me on dreamworld or w/e my user is TheNinjaJesus

My FC on Pokemon Black is also:
    4470 0910 2444 :P

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! I too have been playing Pokemon from the start and its awesome you found PC! Its the best place for everything Pokemon and your sure to enjoy yourself with everythingyou find interesting about Pokemon. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's good to see you enjoy Black so much! You'd definitely enjoy discussing the games @ the Black and White section :3 Or even maybe make your own discussion threads? Whichever works! It's great to see new fans of Black and White either way. Wait, you still use Dream World? I figured nobody did, lol. Well at least, I don't and I was using it back in August which was kinda longer than most others, lol. ;x But that's great you still use it! Oh yeah and if you're interested in trading/battling both in-game and competitively, check out Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center. Have fun on your journey at this forum, and if you need any help, ask any of us with bold usernames!

Years
  • I just wanted to say hi guys!!!

Just found out about this Forum today; I have been playing Pokemon since the start and after getting back into Black version I can't get enough of the thing!!!!
    :bandit:
    If any of you want to add me on dreamworld or w/e my user is TheNinjaJesus

My FC on Pokemon Black is also:
    4470 0910 2444 :P

Hi there, Ninja Jesus!

You're playing Pokemon Black? So am I!

As Forever says, check out her section - Black and White where we talk about everything in the Unova Region!

Have fun and make sure you read the rules!

- Hikari10

Back