• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
charizard really for the win.

6.png
6.png
6.png

he is my most favorite shiny!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
aww the shiny charizard icons are so cute >< /melts

oh and for the classic profile designer contest, i really wanted to go with charmeleon because i like its reddish tinge a lot (: but deoxys121 has already used the charmander evolution line and i don't feel it right to do so. *high five* fellow charmander evolution line supporter :P i'll go with something else but i'm not sure what yet though :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is the profile contest still open to enter? If so, I'd like to participate. ^^ Just working on the signature still, but it shall be finished by tonight. ^^

As for the topic, my favourite shiny Pokemon design from Gen I is probably shiny Cloyster, that thing looks awesome! It manages to keep its fury and power whilst holding a shade of beauty and calm; and excellent mixture in my mind!

91.png

Edit: Signature is now done too, all ready! ^^

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'd love to join!

Username: Sector Revenge
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Ninetales
Partner Pokemon: Foxy (Ninetales)

Best Shiny of Generation 1? No brainer:

Ninetales! She is a thing of beauty when it comes to all Shiny Pokemon
038.png
038.png
038.png
038.gif
038.png

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Sector Revenge, welcome! You may have noticed we currently have an event underway. If you want to sign up, you still have time. I agree that Ninetales is a very appealing shiny.

AlexOzzyCake, the deadline is January 17, 2012, at 11:59PM EST, so you have time. I sent you a reminder through VM of a rule-break with your profile, so please fix it before the deadline. You have been added to the participants list.
EDIT: AlexOzzyCake has withdrawn from the contest.

miltankRancher

Years
Welcome sector revenge! I once had a VM conversation with a member of the community once about that shiny ninetales. He's a total fan also.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome sector revenge! I once had a VM conversation with a member of the community once about that shiny ninetales. He's a total fan also.
I'm sure we're not the only two lol I've been a huge fan of Ninetales since the start! :)

Sector Revenge, welcome! You may have noticed we currently have an event underway. If you want to sign up, you still have time. I agree that Ninetales is a very appealing shiny.

AlexOzzyCake, the deadline is January 17, 2012, at 11:59PM EST, so you have time. I sent you a reminder through VM of a rule-break with your profile, so please fix it before the deadline. You have been added to the participants list.
EDIT: AlexOzzyCake has withdrawn from the contest.
Mm. I just edited my Signature a few days and hoped to keep it like that xD I think I'll pass on this event this time. lol Thanks for the offer though! Am looking forward to see how it all turn out though!

Last edited:

ikaroschase

Years
hey sector revenge you could always save your signature coding as a notepad file, after which you can restore after the event (:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Sector Revenge, Ninetales is one Pokemon we discussed here as having been revived in popularity in Generation V due to receiving a DW ability. If you want to look back on other topics to see what we have discussed and possibly add to the conversations, feel free to do so!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Sector Revenge, Ninetales is one Pokemon we discussed here as having been revived in popularity in Generation V due to receiving a DW ability. If you want to look back on other topics to see what we have discussed and possibly add to the conversations, feel free to do so!
I will do that sometime. Drought! <3 I use Drought Ninetales as my Sunny Day party (Hint: my signature lol). Important member of the team.

Anyway I wanted to add some Generation 1 Photos you might be interested to take a look at:
Ignore the Umbreon hiding in the first picture however..
Spoiler:

hey sector revenge you could always save your signature coding as a notepad file, after which you can restore after the event (:
My laptop won't go into Windows for some odd reason and gives me some weird error system failure. Instead I use HP QuickWeb to get on and chat and been using it for a while. Much easier. :P I could go save it and send my an email xD Anyway, back on topic here...lol

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
'Zard is one of the best shinies out there (even outside the first 151), no question.

Other contenders for top shinies of Gen I (only IMO):

Spr_5b_059_s.png
Spr_5b_100_s.png
Spr_5b_101_s.png
Spr_5b_129_f_s.png
Spr_5b_142_s.png

Unfortunately, I think Dragonite has gone the other way in terms of awesomeness... poop green doesn't fit dragonite at ALL.

miltankRancher

Years
[FONT="Metrophobic]
Unfortunately, I think Dragonite has gone the other way in terms of awesomeness... poop green doesn't fit dragonite at ALL.[/FONT]

I agree! it looks more like vomit green rather than poop.

Party.jpg

i love this pic! All the iconic gen 1 pokemon is here!

Years
Shiny Charizard is just the best shiny out.
Makes it look like a Shadow of Charizard

6.png

I mean look at it! It's so epic!

Other good looking Shinies are:
89.png

80.png

78.png

38.png

And this legendary beast
150.png

ikaroschase

Years
hey guys (: banner for the club :P
but i don't know what font to use :/ any suggestions?

2WAqy.png

[ignore my noob manga colourng skills]

Years
That Banner looks good as :D

I'm not that good with fonts but go for a classic type of font, also make sure it's readable.
Like i said i'm not that good with fonts. So i probably won't be much help.

ikaroschase

Years
lol i tried but i don't think it turned out that well :/

2nu6o.png

@jayster could you give me some examples of classic fonts? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back