• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Just trading some traded breejects in Ultra Moon for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That's the thing, I don't know what I want.

Here's what I have (these are all level 1 by the way and were traded by other people):
    -Bounsweet x 2
    -Hoppip
    -Sandshrew
    -Bruxish
    -Alomomola
    -Litten x 2
    -Poliwag
    -Mimikyu x 2
    -Cacnea
    -Feebas
    -Eevee x 3
    -Turtwig
    -Froakie x 3
    -Cottonee
    -Togepi
    -Growlithe
    -Turtonator
    -Rowlet x 2
    -Lapras x 3
    -Absol x 2
    -Zorua
    -Darumaka x 2
    -Staryu
    -Charmander x 5
    -Smeargle x 2
    -Jangmo-o
    -Swablu
    -Rockruff
    -Gible x 2
    -Geodude
    -Skrelp
    -Porygon
    -Gastly
    -Stunfisk
    -Surskit
    -Tyrunt
    -Beldum
    -Rufflet
    -Maractus
    -Shroomish
    -Wooper
    -Alolan Meowth
    -Numel
    -Paras
    -Bellsprout
    -Volbeat
    -Zigzagoon
    -Poochyena
    -Ralts
    -Noibat x 2
    -Snorunt x 2
    -Alolan Vulpix
    -Regular Vulpix
    -Wynaut x 2
    -Machop

I also have two Gravelers and a Machoke (NOT level 1) if you want their evolution

If you're interested in any of these Pokemon, please PM me and tell me what you have. Some names might be in another language just so you know.

Surprise me. :)

EDIT: I know this list grew a bit while waiting for a response. If you see it grow again, i'm doing a bit of a spring cleaning in my boxes. Thanks.

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, you can post here too. That'd be cool with me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bumping - Quick Trades: A trade thread may be bumped once every three days. After two weeks of inactivity, the thread will be considered 'dead'. Do not revive dead threads.

Okay, I quoted this from the rules. I don't know if this is considered a shop or quick trade. I just really don't know what I want for these guys. Maybe some Pokedex entries. Also doing "multiples for one" specials if interested (the special does NOT have to be anything spectacular believe me).

If I broke a rule, please let me know. I really DON'T want to break a rule.

Oh, and for clarification, this is for the Ultra games on the 3DS, NOT the Switch games.

Years
  • I don't really have much i can offer as its a new playthrough. Is that okay?

What do you have for trade exactly? Sorry I haven't been on recently. Went through a little depression spout, but i'll be back on tomorrow night EST so ... at this point, i'm really trying to get rid of my breedjects so you can have more if interested. At this point, you'd be surprised what would interest me. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back