• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Want to Say Hello

Years
  • Hi all this is my first time joining this forum. I've been playing for a long time now. Started with the first Red on my old GBC. At the time it was a blast playing and meeting new people. Up until Ruby and Sapphire it was almost a prerequisite to play with all my friends. Then I dated the wrong girl and for three years went without playing. She threw my Advance out the car window along with one of my favorite games (ruby). It was a while later whenever I first met my closest friend, who would later turn out to be my wife, that she bought me a ds lite and pokemon platinum. My passion for the game came flooding back into me. I was amazed to see how much things had changed and all the graphics and gameplay involved. Sadly there are not that many people who play around me here and so I was hunting on my pone and found this forum. I saw how friendly and alike in the love of the game everyone had shown through the public threads and decided I would join in. I hope to make some new friends and learn some new things. Most of all I am just happy to be in such an accepting and friendly community. And now off to level up my Octillary with my daughter who I got her hooked with a plush Snivy :badsmile:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, md!

Wow, what a story! Lol. I think I'd have a nervous breakdown if someone just threw my GBA and games out the window. Glad your wife got you back into the series, which is something you don't hear everyday, and also that you play with your daughter!

If you haven't been updated or are just coming back, Generation V is out, consisting of Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. Black 2 and White 2 are sequels to the original. Black and White both brought new Pokemon into the series. Also, it was recently revealed that Pokemon X & Y will be released worldwide this year in October, which are going to make up Generation VI. Pokemon X & Y will be for the 3DS, though.

Hope to see you around!

Back