• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just your every day introduction thread, no need to be suspicious

Frozzd

"Traditional"
Years
  • Y hello thar. I leik Pokeman.

Haha. Heya, my name's Frozzd, and yes, I do like Pokemon. In my free time. Even at my age. And yes, I use proper grammar. :) I do not believe in putting a single legendary ("uber") on my team. I like raising my Pokemon just the way they are. :3

As I said earlier, I like Pokemon in my free time. I do have a life. Although Pokemon has to be the most damn fun game I've ever played, I do like to do other things. I like to bike (Giant, 21 speed), hang out with friends, and meet brand new ones. I also like ice cream (chocolate is my favorite flavor), and playing on Xbox LIVE. (Gamertag is Frozzd)

So yeah, in short, I like Pokemon. I'm a real easy guy to get along with, I'm friendly, although I can be a bit sarcastic at times, but I don't know if that's really a bad thing. I've been lurking these forums for a while and I think I have the feel of things, so I thought I'd just hop into the conversation. You guys seem like a nice bunch, so hey.

Hope you guys enjoy my presence. :D

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • I'm surprised no one has responded to this yet. Anyway, you made the right choice in joining us here. I agree with you on not using ubers, and the chocolate ice cream. You do seem to be a ok guy, and you could find the D/P section of PC to be a good fit for you.
    Anyway, welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Welcome to the PC. Remember to read the rules and your life enjoyment will excel.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Frozzd said:
    I use proper grammar.

That's good to know. :)

So, welcome to the forums, Grammar leiking Frozzd. ^^

Ya, the forums, is really fun loving, making friends and chatting with them is fun.

Anyways, see you posting around~

Frozzd

"Traditional"
    Years
  • Why thank you all for your kind responses.

@Para-Dox: Sure thing.
    @ElectricScyther: I knew you would concur..
    @The Opera Ghost: I do like to elaborate..

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • Y hello thar. I leik Pokeman.

I use proper grammar. In my free time. Even at my age. I do not believe in putting a single legendary ("uber") on my team. I like raising my Pokemon just the way they are. :3

You might just be me! Here I thought the English language was left for dead in an alley somewhere. "I like raising my Pokemon just the way they are" is bound to be an awesome PSA someday, I must make it so.

Many welcomes, at least three whole welcomes!

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Lol , i love your signature !

WELCOME TO PokeCommunity !

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Your presence is extraordinary!! Don't worry about being sarcastic, I am too sometimes but being sarcastic is funny!!!! So welcome to PC!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Anyone who's sarcastic, is A-Ok in my book; as I am one of the many queens of sarcastic-amazement!
    I hope you enjoy your stay here, and like people say, rules are your friend. ^.^
    Aaaand props to the max for you not using uber legendary pokemon. I got some serious 'spect (respect for the lingo challenged) for ya.

Frozzd

"Traditional"
    Years
  • Thank you for even MORE kind responses!

@Tacogeddon: I'll be glad to help with this PSA..
    @Tyleer: Love yours even more.
    @Eldrei: Thank you, sir.
    @METHOD_REPLEKIA/.: Thank you. :D I have some serious 'spect for ya for having some serious 'spect for me.

Back