• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justin Bieber?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I really cannot stand him. A 'singer' with a small, girly voice was 'discovered' (when there are many others on YouTube more worthy of discover-isation) by Usher. He is a prime example of a cutestar.

Cutestar = Annoying artist who really cannot sing, has risen to fame, somehow, and is only popular because (mostly) young girls enjoy looking at him. The artists cuteness makes the fans deaf to how the artist actually sounds, and how ugly the artist is behind the so called 'cute', and if anyone tries to point that out, the fan simply ignores the criticism (or answers really badly) and responds with petty insults. Examples include Justin Bieber and Lloyd Daniels.

I say you're giving the boy too much importance by exhibiting how much he "sickens you". I'd really like to see just how talented YOU are before taking you seriously. This thread stinks of jealousy.

It stinks of what you consider jealousy because he doesn't deserve it. As i have mentioned, there are so many others more worthy of being discovered. I doubt anyone would be jealous if Justin could actually sing. Also, one doesn't have to be talented to recognize talent. I bet Simon Cowell cant sing, i might criticize a game, doesn't mean i have to be able to make one. The jealousy argument is tired and about as relevant as what pattern is on my boxers.

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years

I say you're giving the boy too much importance by exhibiting how much he "sickens you". I'd really like to see just how talented YOU are before taking you seriously. This thread stinks of jealousy.

Oh really?
    So if I can't sing, I can't say I don't like someones music because it means I'm jealous?
    So if I can't dance, I can't say I don't like a dance group because it means I'm jealous?
    So if I can't draw... you get the idea.

Yeah, think about what you say before you say it.
    I can't sing for... poo. And yet, I make comments about how much I dislike an artist all the time, no I'm not jealous, I don't like them, different things there.

You sound like one of those typical blonde 13 year olds who think that if someones doesnt like them, its because they're jealous - No, it's because you suck, in simple terms.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    He's one of those 'new teen stars', right? I heard his song 'One less Lonely Girl' on the radio this morning. It's really nothing special. I have no doubt that he's on his way to bigger fame, but I'm not really into his music.
    teen star? he's like 11. i cant stand his songs, i wanna shoot myself in the head every time one comes on

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I never heard of him until the New Years Party in Las Vegas. And he seems to be getting a bit swell headed. Never really listened to his music, but I heard its okay...

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    He's another pop music urchin, like hannah montanna.
    In the long run, they don't matter,and they aren't really covering up the good bands, because linkin park and nickelback do that job just fine whereas justin bieber is mostly popular with people that think linkin park is too loud.

But that's just how I see it.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I've only been introduced to his music recently, but I find it bland and unappealing, much like every other tween star of the last two decades. Jealous? Nope, there's really nothing to be jealous of. But when you hear fans, usually those impressionable young girls, go on and on about how much they love him just because they think he's hot, that makes me weep for the shallowness of humanity.

Incidentally, that reminds me of when people accused Stephen friggin' King of being jealous of Stephenie Meyer when he said she couldn't write. Kinda irrelevant but it made me laugh. Anxiety beat me to the punch anyway, read that post for my opinion.

Back