• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jynx evolution?

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    There has been a electrabuzz evolution, a maghmar evo., syther evo, but why isn't there a jynx evolution?

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    ya... it might turn out.... weird........... example: smoochem

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I think Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo should have evolutions to go along with Elekid/Electabuzz/Elekible and Magby/Magmar/Magmortar. That or Jynx evo with a Syther pre-evo. But making all of them have evos and pre-evos would be overload I think. xD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    If Jynx do evolve.
    1. It may look more ugly
    2. it may lokk more beautiful
    3. I may not use Jynx any more( yes I like using Jynx^^')

-ChronicNightmare-

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Last thing we need is another Pokemon for people to call racist.

Years
    There's a Jnyx pre-evolution, so a Jnyx evolution shouldn't be too far off.

Come to think of it, Pinser is another one to not have an evolution form yet. That shouldn't be far off either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I dont really care about jynx, though a jynx evolution would be interesting

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    You know, looking at Jynx and then looking at Electivire and Magmortar, I'm a little scared to know what a Jynx evolution would actually look like. I mean, barring stealing ideas from Digimon, what we'd probably get is a massive beast that vaguely looks like its middle stage, only with more fur put in random places.

Either that or a caricature of a stereotypical old woman... which is just as alarming.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that while I look at Electabuzz and Magmar and can see evolutions for them, it's a little more difficult to figure out how a Jynx evolution would actually be designed. Personally, I think she's complete as it is -- as in, you really can't take her design much further.

Unless, of course, you decide to go with the Metal Coat, Scizor-esque evolution someone mentioned earlier and have an armor-plated valkyrie Pokemon. Which would actually be infinitely cool.

Back