• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jynx Isn't Banned! W00t!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    actualy, that episode first aired before Jynx was banned. I think it might've been the catalyst of Jynx's ban. Hmm...

But either way, I don't think that just becasue they showed that episode means Jynx is un-banned from the anime.

Tweak

=-= whoever banned jynx is stupid jeez...its POKEMON. =-=;;; what is worth banning when ur kids have access to a bucha *other* more vulgar stuff online AND on TV and they choose to ban a pokemon. hahaha...i find that amusing.

Timbjerr

Years
    girlgenius said:
    I hadn't herd about it. Y did they ban it?
    some African American lady complained that Jynx somehow resembled a female Little Black Sambo, a cartoon character from the late 1800's that was proclaimed racist toward negros. That lady is some sort of famous children's book author, so she had some sort of persuasive power...

...meh, I'm not happy with 4kid's actions, but i don't really care; Jynx was never one of my favorite pok?mon.

Years
    Yeah, go to https://www.tvtome.com/ and look up the episodes. I believe it's the one with the wierd Christmas Party (the ONLY Christmas Party!) that had to be placed there for American purposes. In Japan it was released appropriately. In America, the series started too soon for this episode, so Ash had a Charizard by the first air of that episode, but it was a Charmander in that holiday special!

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    ...what a world --
    people are so stupid. its a POKEMON for heavens sake! -.- people make me sick

Timbjerr

Years
    pokemon706 said:
    it was prolly cause broke got sick, and u know the anthrax scare.
    1) please don't reply tot topics that have gone over a month without posts..just make a new one.

2) you are referring to a completely different episode...Lady Dragonrider was referring to the episode Mandarin Island MisMatch I believe...while you were referring to the episode The Ice Cave.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Ha ha ha ha...Her 2 sacks in front of her...
    Nah...Jynx is banned because of the silly Carole Boston Weatherford!
    See "Politically Incorrect Pokemon" -___-||||

Jynx was also cut from the AG epi, "All things bright and Beautifly"

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    "All things Bright And Beautifly" is not banned.
    It's only the Jynx scenes that were cut out from the thingy.

But that drives me crazy! URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back