• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

K-On!

Years
  • Hi there,
    Episode 1 of the new season is out. It's K-On, no explanation needed.

Attachments

• k on.jpg
      k on.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 7

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Umm..season 2 of K-ON!! has been airing for more than 5 months now :\ It reached episode 24 and has two more episodes to go; the final episode is on September 28.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Wait a second.. .i thought there was K-on! then there was K-on!! i thought it finished there.

Ohhh i see you're talking about !! i thought i watched them all but obviously i didn't end up watching the second season. Azumanga Daioh and Strawberry Panic are my current "cute girls doing cute things anime" so i wonder if i'll end up watching....i do have a soft spot for K-on though....i'll watch.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Still waiting for K-On!! to end >>

But ya, shifting this to a K-On topic since the 2nd season has kind of been out since the spring anime season...

Years
  • Ending was disappointing. Usual graduation stuff. New song was meh. Azusa's emotional scene was cheated greatly. Meh set-up, poor BGM choice, she stirred up more emotions in the Valentine's episode. Just two more episodes and it's finally done. ゚∀゚

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have yet to finish the first season, much less start on the second. I certainly like what little I've seen, though I'm admittedly more in it for the fan works.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I kind of put it on hold after episode 2, but after constant persistent from friends, I'll take another look at it after I'm done watching my current anime.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I never liked it, to be honest. I watched a couple of episodes, but that's it. I dropped it afterward and I don't see myself ever picking it up again.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    After School Tea Time is

I find it rather interesting. The whole cutesy thing + randomness.
    Most animes have that but meh, i love girls with guitars ;P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I liked both the first and second seasons a lot. It's just one of them shows that I didn't have to worry about story, or anything like that. Just them playing, spending time together, drinking tea and eating cake. It also had many sad moments as well.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • They're making a K-on movie, guys.
    No further info on it though.

Personally, I gave up watching K-on the first few episodes of season 2 because I don't watch animes much.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya, the movie was announced after K-on!! ended INSTEAD OF A LITTLE BUSTERS! ANNOUNCEMENT *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

no offense, having no Little Busters announcement kinda ruined it a little more than it should have for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    K-on is an OK anime but their music is really entertaining. I remember hearing it in a convenient store and started thinking where did I first hear it, now I know. Finished the first season and 2nd is in the process.
    Working just fine.

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • As UsuallyDead said in his review...

"I like this show because it's mostly fluff and good feelings. It's all moe, without any deep meaning or symbolism. The entire show just screams 'We're high school girls playing music! Isn't that just great?' Yes, girls. Yes it is great. I'm a 20-something year old male, but I'll just sit around and watch your adventures. Now go through high school, girls... There's nothing pathetic about me. No sir."

I agree with his "Gah! WHY DO I LIKE THIS SHOW?" attitude.

Then again, it's a good show...

I loved that show~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I'm kinda missing this anime now it's finished. :(

Oh well i guess at least 50% of anime out there is super cute so i guess i'll live.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I'm kinda missing this anime now it's finished. :(

Oh well i guess at least 50% of anime out there is super cute so i guess i'll live.
    I loved the first season, but... I couldn't bear a second season. One season is enough.

Which means that, in a few years, when I need more cuteness...

Back