• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music K-POP // ♥

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    hey i realized i never posted here so hey everyone! i'm molly i really love BTS, TWICE GOT7, red velvet, f(x), gfriend & super junior - among many others!

Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    hey i realized i never posted here so hey everyone! i'm molly i really love BTS, TWICE GOT7, red velvet, f(x), gfriend & super junior - among many others!

hey gurl ^_^
    its nice to see yet another k-pop lover aside from myself here haha
    no SNSD huh? or shinee? :P

btw

LOVE IT OMG, cant get enough
    first song i like of EXO, its a start {XD}
    freaking nice song and video is cool​

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    New ish here (I had an account for ages but never used it), I'm into K-Pop a bit too! I'm not a mega fan but I should follow it more, my faves are 2NE1, 4Minute (shame the former are a mess atm and the latter split up), Wonder Girls and BoA.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    New ish here (I had an account for ages but never used it), I'm into K-Pop a bit too! I'm not a mega fan but I should follow it more, my faves are 2NE1, 4Minute (shame the former are a mess atm and the latter split up), Wonder Girls and BoA.

any male groups you like? :D
    i like boa chasing song ^_^​

Back