• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kagashan's Kid

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    A baby nidoqueen was shown in Mewtwo Returns.

Male kangaskhan could have either sp. atk switched with attack or higher base stats.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Do you see how frail that thing looks? The reason its not a Pokemon itself already is probably because it is to young to battle and stuff. It must stay with its mother.

I meant, how would it improve Kangaskhan.
    But you bring up a good point, if it's too young to battle on it's own, why would you want to make a new Pokemon out of it?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I meant, how would it improve Kangaskhan.
    But you bring up a good point, if it's too young to battle on it's own, why would you want to make a new Pokemon out of it?

Ha, by that I meant it could get some better egg moves maybe, if their is a male evo added aswell.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Since it is pretty much too weak to battle without its mother I think it would be on the same level as ralis and magikarp

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    I think the baby is a part of Kangakhan. Like how you need to break some eggs to make a Exeggcute.

You don't need a male Kangaskhan to make baby Kangaskhans, you just need a male Pokemon in Kangaskhan's breeding group.
    What I find weird is that the Hitmons are all male yet they have a baby form.

Well, I find that thing weird to!
    I think that the baby is a little Kangashkan, not a prevo..
    Maybe the Kangashkan are not females.. maybe they're hermaphrodite and that's why they can breed without a male.. or, in the case of the Hitmons, without a female... But how do you explain what's hermaphrodite to a little ten-years old boy?? hahah

The real answer is that Nintendo didn't thought very well at creating some of the Pokemon....

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Being based on a Kangaroo, they probably just put the baby Kangaskhan in the pouch to make it resemble a real kangaroo a little more. It should be noted that the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is often referred to as Kanga, but was never officially introduced as a Pokemon. If it truly does not have a pre-evolution introduced yet, then one could only really assume that the baby Kanga is really a child Kangaskhan that hasn't grown up. Though I find it totally wierd that in the game, Kangaskhan hatches with a baby in its pouch. XD;

I'd like the baby Kanga to be a new Pokemon, because it is different colored and has quite a few differences between it and the parent Kangaskhan.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    To back up my theory a bit more, the baby Kangaskhan is also shiny like the mother.

And it is weird that it is already there when the mother is hatched.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    If the baby was a Pokemon, how would it function as one? Would the baby battle inside the mother? Would the Pokemon be like Cubone and be seperated from its mother? Related to that, since Kanghaskhan is so determined for the safety of the child, I doubt that that'd be possible either.
    Still, it's odd how the baby never grows up, even when the mother is level 100.
    Who's the father anyway? That's something I wonder about, will he be introduced in a later generation?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Who's the father anyway? That's something I wonder about, will he be introduced in a later generation?

We're just asuming that the father is another Pokemon in the same egg group as Kanga

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    It doesn't evolve into Kangaskhan, it grows up into Kangaskhan. Evolution is the changing from one species to another, but the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is simply a smaller version of the mother.

[ex. Pidgey doesn't have the exact characteristics of Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, so it must evolve; baby Kangaskhan has the exact same charateristics of the mother Kangaskhan (except for size) so it grows up into a bigger Kangaskhan.]

I hope I made since :)
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you here. I think the baby Kangaskhan look pretty different from grown-up Kangaskhan, so it could as well be called a pre-evolution. If we look at some pictures:
    Kagashan's Kid
    Kagashan's Kid

Baby Kangaskhan -----> Grown-up Kangaskhan

Kagashan's Kid
    Kagashan's Kid

Cleffa -----> Clefairy

I think that if Cleffa can be a pre-evolution, so can Kanga. At least the baby fighting on its own would make a little more sense than Kangaskhan being born with a baby on its pouch. ^^ But I'm not really demanding that they should make it like that or anything, I just wanted to point this out. :)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you here. I think the baby Kangaskhan look pretty different from grown-up Kangaskhan, so it could as well be called a pre-evolution. If we look at some pictures:
    Kagashan's Kid
    Kagashan's Kid

Baby Kangaskhan -----> Grown-up Kangaskhan

Kagashan's Kid
    Kagashan's Kid

Cleffa -----> Clefairy

I think that if Cleffa can be a pre-evolution, so can Kanga. At least the baby fighting on its own would make a little more sense than Kangaskhan being born with a baby on its pouch. ^^ But I'm not really demanding that they should make it like that or anything, I just wanted to point this out. :)

I've never really seen anime so I just had the sprites as a resourse X3

And point taken about the differences, I've never really looked at it that way. One bad thing about having a pre evo Kanga is that the mother is so protective of the baby o_O

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    A gender split evolution would probably be done if a pre-evo of Kanga is made. It may seem a bit prejudice towards other mono-gender Pokemon such as the Hitmon series and the Happy series, but it seems like one of those Pokemon which would make sense to have a father. I mean, a Pokemon that is actually named a Parent pokemon would make sense to have a father pokemon as a split evo right?

I look too much into this, but hey, I'd like to see the possibility.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    A gender split evolution would probably be done if a pre-evo of Kanga is made. It may seem a bit prejudice towards other mono-gender Pokemon such as the Hitmon series and the Happy series, but it seems like one of those Pokemon which would make sense to have a father. I mean, a Pokemon that is actually named a Parent pokemon would make sense to have a father pokemon as a split evo right?

I look too much into this, but hey, I'd like to see the possibility.

If a pre-evo is made, it would be best to have a male parent too. Baby Kanga could be the 'Baby Pokemon' and the parents could be the 'Mother/Parent Pokemon' or 'Father/Parent Pokemon'

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Ha, by that I meant it could get some better egg moves maybe, if their is a male evo added aswell.

Why would it get better egg moves?
    Azurill doesn't get better egg moves then Marill.

How would a male improve any thing?

I mean jst to give the little baby a new name would be fine.

It already has a name. It's Kangaskhan.

Since it is pretty much too weak to battle without its mother I think it would be on the same level as ralis and magikarp

So, you want another Magikarp Pokemon?

Would the Pokemon be like Cubone and be seperated from its mother?

I like to think that Cubone was originally suppose to be a baby Kangaskhan but they changed it. Although, that is just my opinion not any real fact.

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Lol,Nintendo can come here when it comes to fixing stupid mistakes they have made with pokemon before.
    Seriously guys,the reason a Kangaskhan is born with a baby is cause Nintendo was too stupid to think of fixing it.As a matter of fact,egg for every kind of pokemon is an even bigger mistake/nonsence.Plus,ill say Jynx,Hitmons,Gardevoir(before gen 4 they could be also male!),other gender-specific pokemons i forgot are all mistakes of Nintendo.Not to mention breeding Ditto with any pokemon-thats a disgusting idea.
    Theres nothing to think here and waste precious time.There is no explanation to these stuff.Its all just paradox.
    Pokemon has lots of unexplained garbage-how are pokemon 'shrinked',how do voltorb,magnemite,magmar,other similar even live?why dont fire attacks kill?etc.etc.

Years
    Personally, I think if they planned on making it a prevo, it should've been done in the first season when Kangaskhan was introduced. I wouldn't mind much either way though, but that's just my opinion. As a side note, Kanga is cute <3
    And there are species of animals alive today that have no males in existence, only females. I forget specific species, but I do remember that one is a kind of lizard. They don't need a male to breed, but as a result, the DNA of the baby is an exact copy of the mother, since there's no male to mix DNA with. I saw it on Animal Planet. :3 Pretty cool stuff.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Why would it get better egg moves?
    Azurill doesn't get better egg moves then Marill.

How would a male improve any thing?

It already has a name. It's Kangaskhan.

So, you want another Magikarp Pokemon?

I like to think that Cubone was originally suppose to be a baby Kangaskhan but they changed it. Although, that is just my opinion not any real fact.

In fat I do want another Magikarp.... got somethin smart to say?

And if the male is different than Kangashan like Garde/Galla then iw would probably get better moves from the male form.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Personally, I think if they planned on making it a prevo, it should've been done in the first season when Kangaskhan was introduced. I wouldn't mind much either way though, but that's just my opinion. As a side note, Kanga is cute <3
    And there are species of animals alive today that have no males in existence, only females. I forget specific species, but I do remember that one is a kind of lizard. They don't need a male to breed, but as a result, the DNA of the baby is an exact copy of the mother, since there's no male to mix DNA with. I saw it on Animal Planet. :3 Pretty cool stuff.

You mean asexual reproduction?

Last edited:
    Back