• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    omg i havent updated in a coupel days...wow theres a lot of typos...oh well

a pachirisu and buizel fusion, creating a pachrisu evo
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    i have no names so gimme an idea

and a baby deoxys
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

THNAKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING...ok well heres some new stuff, and edit to the pachirisu evo
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    and some silver sprites in dp style
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    two new sprites, heres drew mays rival
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    and another one of my characters hunter in a new outfit...sorta
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    here i fixed the elbow

and out of boredom heres a map of orre...i needed to use custom colors...that i will most likly change but for no where
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    For the map, you always want to use the lighter (But not lightest) color of ocean. You also shouldn't use custom colors the first time you map, stick with the default ones.

The levels of green are the levels of altitude, and I doubt Orre is entirely flat except for one area.
    You also might want to use D/P style maps. They're more time consuming, but I've found they look better and are easier.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i re did the orre map, with dp colors, but i did keep three town markers yellow, because those are pokespots, so here watcha think
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    thank you for making my dream come true gtab i always wanted ot inspire someone, and now here are some sprites

first my me/cody(my character) sheet with the addition of a backsprite a g/s/c trainer and d/p ows
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

here are my comic characters in fr/lg form
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and finally my wip for eight island, now in attempted fr/lg form
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    (pay no attention to the grid and house tiles)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok first i must say i am very sorry for doubbel posting, but i have a huge update, i have started creating a couple of fusion fakemon so here they are

a kecleon evo
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

a normal eeveelution
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and a flying eeveelution
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    They are great "KageX" the overworlds and kecleon evo looks the best
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    no wait flying eeveelution
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    looks the best ..... I think normal eeveelution is the best
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    ..... let me think again they are all great :D .... hope you will deal will the back sprite of them too and good luck ;)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...uh backsprites, i never thought of that, i should do taht, okay but here is somthing else

heres some remakes of the pokemon tcg game,
    here are the heros
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and heres the world map
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Alright, here comes the parade rain.

Your maps are rather basic, and you forgot to add the cliffs they introduced in D/P style maps, the two Eeveelution fusions are simply cut & paste with recoloring and minor edits. On the Keckleon evo, which is more of a proper well done fusion, the lines are straight instead of curving, and the one on the chest is simply not well done.

And, rather hysterically, on the character sheet the picture of him with the PokeBall in his hand he almost looks mentally ill.

Your TCG sprites are okay, but the girl resembles the boy far too much, only her hair has been edited.

On you Character OWs they look nice but are simple recolors (and then a head band added.) Your best overworld would be the Ash fan.

Keep working harder, and start doing more scratching, and less fusing and recoloring. You still have quite a way to go, but you're looking better with each update.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Alright, here comes the parade rain.

Your maps are rather basic, and you forgot to add the cliffs they introduced in D/P style maps, the two Eeveelution fusions are simply cut & paste with recoloring and minor edits. On the Keckleon evo, which is more of a proper well done fusion, the lines are straight instead of curving, and the one on the chest is simply not well done.

And, rather hysterically, on the character sheet the picture of him with the PokeBall in his hand he almost looks mentally ill.

Your TCG sprites are okay, but the girl resembles the boy far too much, only her hair has been edited.

On you Character OWs they look nice but are simple recolors (and then a head band added.) Your best overworld would be the Ash fan.

Keep working harder, and start doing more scratching, and less fusing and recoloring. You still have quite a way to go, but you're looking better with each update.

...uh thank you...i think, um lets see, i know the pokeball guy looks mental, im workin on that, if you ever saw the heros from tcg games you would know that they wear the same outfit, i dont like the cliff thing with d/p maps there for i dont use it, uh...and i only just started fusions so yeah theyre bound to suck...um i think that answers everything...more sprites commin soon

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    okay update, heres prof ivy
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    and my girlfriend with her dream team
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    i will be doing these a lot, and credit coronis for the pokemon ows

pokemon ows featured in the trainers sprites its starly shuppet and chimchar
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Last edited:

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
    Years
    okay update, heres prof ivy
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    and my girlfriend with her dream team
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    i will be doing these a lot, and credit cronos for the pokemon ows

told you there would be more, its scytheteen(in green) and then me(the other guy) also heres some new pokemon ows featured in the trainers sprites its starly shuppet and chimchar
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    Hey.,.... Nice! I'm ksunwoo6... Wow... I never knew you were THIS good...
    Good job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back