• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Your Arceus is a little too skinny, and the dithering on gligar's right arm could use some work. Nothing else to comment on, keep spriting.

And KageX is nowhere near being a spriting GOD. He has a lot of work to go through still.

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    I love your revamps. Some of those Pokémon you made look awesome. My favorite sprite you made would have to be the Cody one or the one with the guy with the orange and black on page 2. Keep it up! :)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    well i guess its time for some new sprites...so i have a new map that will be featured in my comic

its 17 island
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

next i have a w.i.p. of gold in fr/lg form
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and finally i have may and brendan in fr/lg form in their emerald outfits
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

wait i was wromg theres more heres the cooltrainer from pokemon battle revolution in his rider outfit
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    Could I ask if I could use a few? Can I use the Cody sprites, the orange and black dude, and Prof. Ivy? I'll be sure to give full credit to you! :) Cuz they are perfect for my game... :)

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    I guess I'll have to find a new hero! But thanks for Cody, he's probably goin to be rival. :) Thanks and keep up the good work!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i worked on this all day, but i love how it came out, the ows are pretty sloppy nothing really impressive...but heres

zoey...or zoe...or watever
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Nice Burst.

Zoey lokes good, but there's something about her that just makes me go: eh?

I don't know what it is... maybe it has to do something with how close she looks to gary.
    even though she's a tomboy, all girls have a feminie flare.

ya know what I mean?

overall, it's good work.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...well the ows are the gary head, just flipped eventua;;y i will make custom ones but for now they fit

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    You have some very nice work. I really like the shadow pokemon and the trainers.

Silver Destiny

Making Pokemon MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Cool sprites...oh could i use brenden and may, fire red style???I will give full credit. Again awsome sprites.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...well the may and brendan are simply recolors of the original seen here, i just made them in emeranld clothes, but yea you can use em
    also heres a slightly edited zoey
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

and now i also have the movie trainers
    torterra trainer
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

infernape trainer
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

empoleon trainer
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    Nice new trainers, the OW and the trainers match very well. Also the Zoey sprite is a little bit better now! :)

EDIT: Also, may I use some of the trainer sprites? Such as the movie trainers, nick and some in your first post? I'll still give full credit to you for it. Because they are just amazing lol. :)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    How come everyone makes player sprites without the bike animation?

because people hate bikes...i dont know...

Nice new trainers, the OW and the trainers match very well. Also the Zoey sprite is a little bit better now! :)

EDIT: Also, may I use some of the trainer sprites? Such as the movie trainers, nick and some in your first post? I'll still give full credit to you for it. Because they are just amazing lol. :)

um post wich ones and ill decide

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    because people hate bikes...i dont know...

um post wich ones and ill decide

How about...Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape Trainers, the first 2 trainers in your first post, Nick the bug catcher dude, and the guy with the Purple Hair on page 3 or 4 I think.

They make good Gym Leaders :) I know it may seem like a lot but I just love these... :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    um well yes to the movie trainers, but a no to riley, and you can also use nick and cody(snagger outfit), the only reason i say no to riley(the guy with the hat) is because im doin a very good custom fr/lg one now just be warned cody snagger is r/s/e and i do plan on doin it fr/lg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back