• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • dang it i finished the shrine but it says i cant post it until i have 25 posts

well just post here it works for me

Hey, I was wondering...
    May I use this
    normaleeveelution.png
    for my hack?
    I needed 1 fakemon, and I was gonna name it Eeveon.
    If I can use it, I'll obviously credit u and I'll need a backsprite.

heres the back sprite
    normaLEEVEELUTIONBACK.png
    but if you want i can re do both in watever style you need for your hack

not always, your meant to increase the colour limit by saving it as 24!-BITMAP, and then .PNG

oh yea oops i forgot about that

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    hi.....
    i need help in inserting trainer sprites into hacks can anyone help plz

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Well...i wouldnt say 'master' but... you are 'talented' ... out of ten your would would suffice an 8...

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
  • I don't know about you guys but he's one of the best spriters I've ever met. And I'm not just saying that! Keep up the great work KageX and thanks for the friends request too. :classic:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • you guys are real nice but there is no way im the best, i can name two people that are way better than me, so thanks for the complements and all but seriousally im not the best
    new sprite its my first cosplayer
    buizelboy.png

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • Oh yeah Kage!!! Power to the...uh...Buisel...Okay, i don't get it but whatever! At least you didn't cosplay the freaky-retard-badger-thingy, Bidoof!!!

Well, you are good, i just wish you'd incorporate more of these into your comic, which you need to update!!! Just kidding, btu you are a nice spriter.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...thanks but battelers will most likely not continue T_T oh well

random but heres a 100% scratch ow set of solana
    solana.png

for got to mention i was just screwingt around

Last edited:

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • amazing o great KageX. It is a work of art.

well, actually, to tell the truth, i think the hair needs to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    It's more than just the hair. It's everything. The shading, the anatomy, the pallete, everything. I don't know what style you're aiming for, but if it's any official style this fits in with none of them.

The side sprites are a whole 3 pixels taller. The eyes on the side are 2 pixels to high.

The shading on the hair is unatural. When the lightsource is directly above, you wouldn't make the top darker.

Your pallete choice is very - weird? The skin is a yellow, unlike the tanish brown is should be.

Use a reference. Always use a reference so you don't mess anything up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back