• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Hey there, I was just wondering. If I could use one of the trainer sprites, Because I might be thinking of making comic ;P, So could I use one of them (I will give credit)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

i was bored and messing around in paint and i created this...call it what you will im gonna make more so yea, first one to guess the next pokemon gets to pick. but please dont say your pick in this thread pm it to me thanks have a great day

Atomic Reactor

Its pretty obvious :P

the animations are cool. but electrode could use more shading

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...its not gonna have shades at all its suppossed to look like old sprites so no shading, and i forgot if you know it please say you know it in the thread

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
    that lookks really good! (i always like stuff that looks like gsc!) er, i have a question, can you put the hat on the whynaut? im having trouble with it. (this was a request from one of my friends, hes just a begginer spriter!)

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Atomic Reactor

XD
    cant wait to see it. and the one i requested :3

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
    i showed the sprite of whynaut to my friend, and he says he wants the bulb-thingy on its head to be hidden by the hat. can you do that or should i find someone else? ^_^'

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    okay guys new sprite its gliscor
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    but in g/s/c stlye can you guess what i used for a base...and no its not gligar

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    yup it is golbat i used crobats pallet and scizors claws...and a highly edited gligar tail
    and darkcookie i dont understand what youy mean

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back